VF is out of here

Vaulting♥Frog

Due to issues that shall not be disclosed I am leaving this site. I dont agree with something here and I can not belong to a site so long as it exists.

I wish you all luck and hope you enjoy your time gaming. Those of you on my friends list, you will probably see me online. I dont think I will be attending any playdates or any other events either as that would require me to be a member here and I obviously will no longer be one.

Those friends I made here, I wish you nothing but the best. For the new members, welcome and I hope you dont find the same issue I have.

Good bye.

• Like 5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

spam just kidding sarge ina goobye thred this is accepted

noooooooooooooooo goodbye frog u will be missed i guess im sending u out WITH A BANG ...

wish u the best as well

As Vaulting Frog being my best friend on here. This is the hardest decision that he has made. I have tried my best to make him stay a little longer, and it worked. 3 weeks later, this stuff happens. I am really sad about this, he was one of the many reasons I kept coming back here. Vaulting Frog was a great member, he helped out members the best he could, and he didn't leave anyone uninvited from the chat. I may still be keeping in touch with him every so often, but him leaving the forums is what hurts myself the most, and others. I will be keeping my wallpaper the way it is on my profile, I do hope for his return ever so quickly. VF and I shared many thing amongst each other, but I cannot tell you why he left, this is his decision not mine, I respect him as you all should. We will all remember VF in our own ways. I hope his rememberance to you is the somewhat close to mine.

Long Live Vaulting♥Frog for his duties as a well dedicated member. May he be remembered and honored, if not by the mods, then by the members.

• Like 2