Halo 4 Gameplayer Trailer

Slenderman

Hm... if what Didact said is anything to go by (and bare with my here, because I haven't been looking too much into the campaign. So I might be missing something) but with the flood being gone, the next big threat to "all that exists" are the humans...

What if Dr halsey does more controversial and wreckless research and ends up putting the galaxy in danger?

Just a guess, but the first part is still true. Humans are apparently the next big threat, but why?

I haven't read the books, so there might already be a reason why that I'm just not aware of lol

Also, was that a Halo ring?...

I suppose the Halos weren't all destroyed... mainly just shut down.

Hm... if what Didact said is anything to go by (and bare with my here, because I haven't been looking too much into the campaign. So I might be missing something) but with the flood being gone, the next big threat to "all that exists" are the humans...

What if Dr halsey does more controversial and wreckless research and ends up putting the galaxy in danger?

Just a guess, but the first part is still true. Humans are apparently the next big threat, but why?

I haven't read the books, so there might already be a reason why that I'm just not aware of lol

Only 2 halos were destroyed, well technically 3:

04b

00(The Ark)

Humans are the biggest threat simply because we are humans not because we did anything. We believe ourselves superior to everything and don't care what we do to all the inferior things. So with mentality like that the Mantle is surely in danger (that is what the Didact would think I assume)

Humans are the biggest threat simply because we are humans not because we did anything. We believe ourselves superior to everything and don't care what we do to all the inferior things. So with mentality like that the Mantle is surely in danger (that is what the Didact would think I assume)

I also think tis because we have such a powerful force(Spartan-IV's) that we can't be defeated