How Do You Feel About Weapon Attachments?

I would dislike cosmetic weapon attachments so much, it has no use besides making your gun look pretty. Now a game such as battlefield or Call of Duty uses them beign a "realistic" shooter.

Lore based spartans only use the sights from their weapons via their HUD. So differences in scopes and such although cosmetic could be done. but silencers with no effect what so ever would be silly.

I bet you just looooove COD's micro DLC. :P

Skins....Skins....Skins SKIN SKINS!

If they look good I spend my cash. Tis all.

^

There is plenty point to level up....

New skins

New pieces of armour

Maybe new cosmetic weapon attachments

Anything cosmetic basically I don't mind. :)

i love all these posts you guys get likes for daysssss and caboose thanks for explaining

I don't want a repeat of Halo 4 where certain things, yes Halo 4 GOTY I'm looking at you aren't available in every country so if the pack were available on the xbox market place such as a pack containing all pre order items would be great. So if there were scope/skins for pre order bonuses they had better be available by other means than a silly GOTY like Halo 4

*Looks at my teammates gun*

"Oh cool man, you got the suppresser on your gun!"

*He fires, and it sounds loud as hell*

" :L "

lol so trueeee

Oh please no pre order bonuses, I mean limited edition bonuses and such sure, but pre order bonuses hurt my faith in gaming so much.

then every one would become day one, pre order bonuses are the    man  plus why dont you just get sneaky and find an easier way to get coded items like geniuses with out money do 

I would want attachments in a halo 5 but then again that would just be making it call of duty in space 2 me. the only attachments I would like 2 see would be on the assault rifle and that's just a grenade launcher or under slung shotty I mean come on every time you use it you wish it did right or am I the only one lol. tho they should combine into one then u just pick different ammo types for it. Maybe the shotgun 2 but just give different ammo types nothing really needs 2 get changed with attachments on it tho I think a gamemode with all silenced weapons would be a fun game type.

If you've ever played MW2, you would know why that would be a major issue.

thank you halo doesnt need noobtubers ughh halo fans these days dont even know halo. Go back to your cod kids their destorying halo as we know it a grenade launcher what is this black ops next thing you know will have scavanger

scavanger

We already have that. It's called walking over a weapon and picking up the ammo. CoD has it as well, it's just Halo has players starting with the same weapons usually so finding ammo isn't much of a problem.

The one Call of Duty element that people seem to hate that I don't is killcams. Why is there problem with this? Also an "Only one life" type of MP gametype wouldn't be so bad either.

If they do add weapon attachments I hope it's not like cod :/

It should not be like cod, Nothing should determine the gameplay besides the weapons, I mean I like armor abillities, but the mentioned Spartan Abillities seem much more interestign thant a module.

• 1 month later...

I think the emblem on the weapon would be good. The attachments... no. I mean like if you ripped off a turret you could reproduce the bipod. Maybe in campaign they should have a sniper or two with a bipod or red dot. Maybe a target locater would look pretty big like the gauss turret but with a zoom and the same marker.