the harbinger of war

Who is your favorite Character in Halo CE?

None other than the spartan one... Sergeant Avery Johnson. best character of that game.

Guest Frogger24

I dont particularly like any of those characters (though I dont dislike them either, well maybe Johnson...). Can I choose something else?

Captain Keyes, not only was he an outstanding leader, but he also had a kid, Miranda Keyes. I'd say the Keyes were a great impact and Halo would've been something else without them.

I'm gonna through you all a curve ball. For me, it's Foehammer. She doesn't get enough credit.

Edited by D-38 Boss
  • Like 2

I'm gonna throw you all a knuckle ball on this one. My favorite is the civilian who got stomped on by a brute in the level "Exodus" on Halo Reach. He's my hero.

I'm gonna through you all a curve ball. For me, it's Foehammer. She doesn't get enough credit.

lol i tots agree

I liked Foehammer and Guilty Spark the most probably. When it to comes to characters they were the most original. Master chief was just the typical silent protaganist, Keyes was the fearless leader who makes the ultimate sacrifice, Cortana was the love interest, and Sgt. Johnson is your typical sarcastic commanding officer. You could argue that Foehammer was just as generic being nothing more than a tough soldier who did her job but I though her personality was able to shine through and gave her something to offer the player. Guilty Spark I guess isn't that original as he seems to be just a floating version of HAL 9000 but I am too much a Kubrick fanatic to let that bother me.

If my mom was a Halo character, she'd do nothing but yell at you every time you miss, miss every shot she fires, run around screaming, and get into your line of fire constantly.

Oh, and attempt to betray you every time you don't do what she says, which is illogical and will lead to defeat 9/10 times.

I really enjoy Johnson's sense of humor.

Even on the battlefield, he always has

something clever to say!

None of them they are all bland and boring and have no character development. :)

But If I had to say one it would be 343 guilty spark simply because he was interesting when you first encountered "it"

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117 all the way. This guy has suffered more, and killed more than any others in that list. He's one helluva soldier, and an even better leader. After reading the books, you realise there is so much more to John than just being a soldier in sage armour.

Johnson is great, who doesn't like the Sergeant? He always manages to bring in humour in some of the worst circumstances, and he's got his little motivational speeches.

Why didnt you make this a poll.......anyway i would say that guy who's whole squad got shot down and and went phsyco and scream at you and would shoot you some times