What are you most excited about in Halo 4

Nickman5030

By now their have been a lot of trailers and videos talking about all the cool new stuff in halo 4. For example their is the new sticky launcher, maps made specificly for Multiplayer, new loadouts like the Promethean shield and Promethean vision, the new light rifle and scatter shot, and so on and so on. So of all these new feature which ones are you most excited about?

halo4screen_610x369-595x360.jpg

i like the fact that sprint is now a default because the whole idea and feel of being a spartan makes you think about 7 feet tall super soldiers with super strength, stamina, speed, etc. and along with that adds to the fact that they can run which makes it feel more cooler. but for halo canon spartan's couldn't move too fast or they're armor would overheat or something thats what i heard and i think that only counts for spartan 2s and below.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i think im most intrested in the story and weather or not if 343 knows how to balance their multipayer lobby. and im most annoyed at anything starts to resemble cod or gears.

and i also am hopin for return of a SKILL based ranking system with a seperate credit system, assuming its there, not bothered if its not

and a removal of recoil from reach, whose stupid idea was it implement anyway (specifically not bungie as a collective).