What are you most excited about in Halo 4

Nickman5030

Oh where to start, well, i hope they make matchmaking into seasons. I really hate when i have not played in a long time and hop on for a game and because i have not played for a couple months i am no longer at the same rank i was in. I would also love it if your rank was based on skill and not just how many games you play. But i am super excited for a whole new campaign and cant wait to learn more about the Promethians.

• Like 1

Oh where to start, well, i hope they make matchmaking into seasons. I really hate when i have not played in a long time and hop on for a game and because i have not played for a couple months i am no longer at the same rank i was in. I would also love it if your rank was based on skill and not just how many games you play. But i am super excited for a whole new campaign and cant wait to learn more about the Promethians.

All of the above..... I might as well put everything about the game.

I dont' know if this was a joke or not, but in one of the video demonstrations they had a odd ball variant I believe. The VO was like Odd Ball, Play Ball! Hold the Ball to score points to win. Get the Ball. DO IT! If this is what really happens in it....I LOVE IT! It'll Piss of those who don't care and those like me will say: "see the game is even telling you to do it!"

I'm really excited for the Campaign, as I'm hoping they'll tell us more about John and his earlier life. I'm also hoping to see more from Halsey and the other Spartans. Let's not forget about Cortana either, she is one of my favorite characters. The multiplayer looks good, and I'm looking forward to Spartan Ops as well!

Mostly the plot. I'm interested to see what 343i wants to continue to explore in the franchise, what certain elements / aspects they want to tell, and how it concerns Master Chief and other characters, both new and old.

I'm also intrigued with what exactly Spartan Ops will bring to Halo 4, and how it'll develop further into the franchise.

Gameplay / MM / Forge are naturally a big plus.

Mostly the plot. I'm interested to see what 343i wants to continue to explore in the franchise, what certain elements / aspects they want to tell, and how it concerns Master Chief and other characters, both new and old.

Ditto. First time I think i'm actually interested in the plot of Halo. Hopefully this time it's good.

I already said this, but I'm really happy that Cortana is being focused on this. it will be very interesting to see her struggles against rampancy and what her feelings are. Her new look is also adorable. (I'm such a creep.)

I already said this, but I'm really happy that Cortana is being focused on this. it will be very interesting to see her struggles against rampancy and what her feelings are. Her new look is also adorable. (I'm such a creep.)

Lol, yes you are. But I don't think anyone here minds xD