Minecraft Poll! Please Participate! :D

Minecraft Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own the full game of Minecraft for the X-Box 360?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you planning on getting Minecraft for the X-Box 360?

• Yes, soon.
    • Yes, eventually.
    • Not in the foreseeable future.
    • No.
    • Already have it.
  3. 3. Would you play in an X-Box Minecraft Community Playdate if you were able to?

• Yes.
    • No.

So the questions are pretty self explanatory. I am deciding whether or not it will be worth the energy to put together a Minecraft X-Box 360 Community Playdate, so please answer the questions above honestly. :)

This poll should be locked by the end of this month. So please vote as soon as you can.

*Please Note* If you have it for PC, good for you. That is not at all relevant to this poll. Those trying to start or participating in a PC vs Console flame war may have their posts deleted and warning points increased. However, after this poll I will start another poll to further determine whether a cross console playdate will be viable. For this poll, though, please check "No" if you do not have or do not intend to purchase Minecraft for the X-Box 360.

• Like 2

*Please Note* If you have it for PC, good for you. That is not at all relevant to this poll. Those trying to start or participating in a PC vs Console flame war may have their posts deleted and warning points increased.

I'm here to start or participate in a PC vs console flame war. "Consoles suck"

Umm... how does this work now, since it was a mod? On a serious note though, Minecraft playdate would be fun.

• Like 2

You realize that Twam and Jester can still demote and or ban you right? ;D lmao

Does liking One's comment mean I support this business? :rofl:

Anyway, I think that a playdate would be worthwhile, even if it's just a trial run. Also, you would have to set up different lobbies. Say, one for people who want to combine efforts and make giant structures, and another for the people who want to goof off. You would also want to take into account what danger level people would want to be on, or if they just want Peaceful. Just my thoughts.

Well I have had Minecraft for the PC since it was a third the price or something when it was still in Alpha..

But I have never really done much in the OC version, never gone to the nether, never gotten into a multiplayer server..

My friend had barely played it on the PC and he got it for the Xbox a week after release and he convinced me to get it for the Xbox also.

I have to say, in the Xbox version, I have only been playing co-op with him and it's been a blast!!

Yeah it might be a few versions behind, but I don't think you will really notice it much of you are not an avid PC Minecraft player. I say, if you have friends who have it or will get it if you do, you should get it!

It's very fun playing co-operatively, espicially if y'all are working towards a goal(not just an achievement), like a big construct or city or something.

If you like Minecraft, or even the idea of it, but you are more of a console/Xbox player rather than PC, I think you should definitely got it!

I have confidence that Mojang and the other Dev that helped port it to the Xbox will update it and add more to it. (hopefully soon!)

But all in all, I can honestly say that playing co-operatively on the Xbox with a friend has been loads of fun!

I would play with you on Minecraft for Xbox if you want!

GT:: Yayap77