What edition will you buy ?

Caboose

Depending on what they decide to package with each edition, I may buy any of them. If what they put in the Legendary and Limited Editions is trash then I'm definitely taking the cheap way out, but if it's similar to the Halo 3 Legendary, I'm definitely throwing some more cash at this game.

Well the normal versions at my gamestore are €60,- The limited is €65,- and the legendary €120,-

I'll get the limited I guess only €5,- more than the normal and the limited is way to expensive

If its anything like what came with Reach's legendary edition then ill just be buying the standard edition. It would have to really be something great to entice me enough to spend more money on it than necessary

What's wrong with what came with Reach's Legendary Edition? You got a detailed statue of Noble Team as well as the diary of Dr. Halsey that came with the Limited Edition. It's better than just getting a simple helmet if you ask me.

It all depends on what they include with the Limited Edition. I don't plan on shelling out around 100$ USD for a game, so if anything I'll go with the Limited Edition. I don't ever have a lot of money, so a Legendary Edition is always out of my price range.

since I'm a die hard halo fan, and I'm obsessed with the story of the halo series, I'm probably going to go all out and get legendary, and halo is really all I play, so it's not like I'm not going to stick with it. I play the halos until the next one is released

and since this legendary edition will probably(hopefully) will have a lot of story related things in it, it's safe to say I will get legendary

unless they ass what's in it, then I will most likely go to limited