Forestry Map

StarKiller117

Forestry map  

46 members have voted

1. 1. 343 should add a dence froest multiplayer map to halo

I sugest that 343 make a flat map that is compleately filled with trees in a dence forest. Me and my friends want to make a out door forestry training map and severel other ideas that include having lots of trees. We have no place to putit on reach forge world and always dream of the dence forests in the out of bounds zone on reach forge world. If you agree that 343 should make a dence forestry map in one of the soon to be released halos then post here!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

the choke points and open areas would be good, as you said , it would allow vehicles to work. but the types of vehicles would have to be limited. As in only small mobile vehicles allowed, especially seeing as no regular army in their right mind would send a tank into a forest, its disaster waiting to happen seeing as the risk of ambushes etc...

Although as a replacement to the tank, a gauze hog could be used, this being backed up by the fact that you barely ever get to use a gauze hog.( except for maybe once in the reach campaign, if your lucky...)

Having a circular the map open into a series of small clearings with small structures or bases that could provide cover and be used for objective games like CTF or Bomb and have a foot paths that would wind up through the sides of the small ravines for sniping and cover fire. The addition of a small tunnel passage or a close, tight path through the middle. This style of map has been unavailable since Backwash, of Halo 2 days. Having it be covered in a similar fog that hung low and dense like that would be epic. I always liked playing Backwash.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Too many trees would make it a little too frustrating to play on since it would be too hard to finish people off. Also the map couldn't be flat, there has to be elevation changes. And lastly, don't make it foggy like backwash (someone mentioned that but I'm too lazy to quote right now). Backwash could have been a decent map without the fog.

• 2 months later...