Mafia 6.0

Akali

I hope the detective investigates me... that way I can at least be proven innocent for once.

We both tried for that... :/

This statement is proof that you lie...you hoped that he would, and now all of a sudden he just trusts you to tell everybody his findings?

^

The detective is....

On the mafia payroll there is no other way....

How did the mafians know who the medic and the jail breaker were?

They asked the detective to find out. :)

and now both are dead.

lol This is hilarious. 

Maka and Arachny, why do you insist on stirring up trouble? 

TheSilverCenturion is talking to the real detective. He announced that Axilus was a civilian at the correct time, but I want proof. If the detective can trust Axilus to relay his findings, we'll know TheSilverCenturion wasn't lying, ergo, we'll have confirmed 2 pro-townians. 

The detective can do this next cycle. 

Edited by Delpen9
  • Like 1

This statement is proof that you lie...you hoped that he would, and now all of a sudden he just trusts you to tell everybody his findings?

Not just all of a sudden. And it doesn't prove I lie. 

I compiled evidence that I believed was strong. I did something at the start of the game, and noticed the patterns by a certain member here and how they were acting and talking.

After I made that post, I compared all the information I had gathered and observed and took an educated guess.

So I then messaged said person and showed them what I had found and what I believed to be strong supporting evidence. This person confirmed my claims and showed me who he had investigated as it matched up with the evidence I had shown him.

Why did you even sign up to play if you're just going to be like that?

Civies have no roles nor are they required to help pro-town. I have done this before and so have other players(maybe not to my extent)

Its the fun of the game. To play your role. This whole time I've been in contact with the Mafia feeding them false info. Now that you released that list they can narrow done the suspects for Detective. I had to act like a trolling bread in order to gain a certain mafians trust. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING TOLD THE OTHER TWO

Now with Prime being outed as Pro-Town my fake detective evidence has been thrown out the window. (I created false evidence making Prime be the detective which was very believeable) 

There you heard my plan. Sorry for using unorthodox methods to help Pro-Town. 

I'm out. Me no help next time

Civies have no roles nor are they required to help pro-town. I have done this before and so have other players(maybe not to my extent)

Its the fun of the game. To play your role. This whole time I've been in contact with the Mafia feeding them false info. Now that you released that list they can narrow done the suspects for Detective. I had to act like a trolling bread in order to gain a certain mafians trust. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING TOLD THE OTHER TWO

Now with Prime being outed as Pro-Town my fake detective evidence has been thrown out the window. (I created false evidence making Prime be the detective which was very believeable) 

There you heard my plan. Sorry for using unorthodox methods to help Pro-Town. 

I'm out. Me no help next time

You realize that the detective is protown, right? .-.

Way to reveal your plan to everyone by being a knob, Bnus.

FINALLY

Hail everyone responsible for these revelations.

And Bnus, actually you do have an obligation to help whichever side you're assigned to, to the best of your ability. It's actually a rule, written on the first post.

I think the potential aid of the Mafians should be punishable by 20 years jail time with no parole.

Anyhoo hip hip hooray. Now am I the only one who thinks the next Execution is a little overdue? If so I implore the Mafians to get it over with.

Oh and get on my level 川`⊆ ´川

Edited by Self Destruct

That is stupid. This game's design needs to be fixed. You should be able to vote a mafian out even if they do not appear on the list. We're helplessly going to watch as more innocents get killed by someone who we already know is a mafian, until they appear on a list.

Thats the rules and that is how it is fair

That is stupid. This game's design needs to be fixed. You should be able to vote a mafian out even if they do not appear on the list. We're helplessly going to watch as more innocents get killed by someone who we already know is a mafian, until they appear on a list.

That would break the game entirely.

If we do that then the Mafians (once they're found) have no chance

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1