Mafia 6.0

Akali

The Mafians were celebrating "Haha woo! What'd I tell you boys? Let me handle it, we killed the Jailkeeper and the Medic got lynched! You can now tell me how amazing I am." The Mafian responsible for killing TD was bragging about his greatest achievement. "They only have the Detective left before we have completed our goal of striking fear into their stupid hearts!"

One of the Mafians put down the newspaper "We have more people to kill you know." He stood up and walked over to the other two who was busy chugging their bottle of champagne, "two more people have moved in today so we might want to try and capture someone and force them to become Mafia, what do you say?"

One of the Mafians agreed but choked on some champagne "Hey guys I want to kill the next one! I want to kill I want someone to die by my hands!" The Mafian finished his champagne and threw the bottle across the room, he was very eager to kill. "Okay you can kill someone but clean your mess up you tramp!" Shouted the other Mafian who just finished his champagne.

"Alright woo! I already have a target in mind so don't worry about that." The Mafian smiled, cleaned up all the broken shards of glass, grabbed dagger, a silenced smg and a baseball bat. "Why do you need a bat?" Asked one of the Mafians "It's to knock people out... Duh." The Mafian opened the door and walked out of the hideout.

Yoshi put on his hat and smiled "I'm going to find out the killers, post my evidence and bring them to justice!" The detective walked outside "And I know where to start." He walked into the alleyway where the Jailkeeper was killed and looked around for evidence. He looked at the stab mark on his skin hoping to find some DNA from the stab mark but found nothing. 

It was becoming dark and he hasn't made any progress "Urgh! This is so stressful!" The Detective kicked a bin over in frustration but he didn't notice the eerie shadow watching him. "Well well well look who we have here..." The Mafian stepped out from the shadows "Don't worry it'll be over in a minute or two." The Mafian pulled the knife out of it's scavid "You killed the Jailkeeper!" Shouted the Detective "Ha!" Smirked the Mafian "That was my colleague but I'll be responsible for killing you!"

The Mafian charged at the Detective! The Detective dodged and pulled out a dagger of his own, it became a close-quarters knife fight. "For a detective you're not too shabby,  shame that you're going to die. It's been fun fighting you but I have places to be so lets just end this quick." The Mafian charged at the Detective again but the detective got lucky and was able to disarm the Mafian with a well placed block 

"No this is where you die!" The Detective charged at the Mafian not knowing that his challenger had a surprise... The Mafian rolled out of the way and pulled out his Silenced SMG. "Haha!" Laughed the Mafian "Did you really think I was going to be THAT easy? Now it's time to finish this!" The Mafian pulled the trigger and lit up the Detective.

"Hey! Somebody help!" One of the civilians saw the Mafian take down the Detective. "Oh no..." The Mafian snuck back into the shadows to take out his next target "Hmm he can be our new recruit." The Mafian thought to himself. The civilian was running when all of a sudden he was hit by something hard in the back of the head, he was knocked out cold. The Mafian picked up his body and returned to the shadows.

The civilian woke up tied to a chair in a very dark room. "Where am I?" Asked the civilian "Ahh they're awake t last." The Mafian walked over to him "Congratulations I've been told we need a new Mafian and it's very hard to find me especially in the shadows." The Mafian paused "But you saw me as though I was killed in the middle of the day. You have a skill that we need and that is why I chose you." 

The civilian tried to break loose but he realised that he couldn't move and if he did then he would probably get killed "What do you want off me?" Asked the civilian "You have two options." Said the Mafian "You either one. Join us, or two. Die here in this abandoned warehouse. So which offer do you want to take? A life of killing or no life?"

There was a very long silence "I want to fight for you." Agreed the civilian "There are a few people here that I want to kill anyway and I really don't think I'll be able to get out of here alive so I'll join your brotherhood." The Mafian smiled "Good answer, welcome to the cult." The Mafian untied the new Mafian and lead him to the warehouse.

Yoshi1176 (the president of the forums) - Detective - Killed

Suspect List

Self Destruct

TheSilverCenturion

Blake BellaMoMma

Butch Flowers

Sorry for all of you impatient people who don't even know that I'm leaving for a week due to too much stress! Jeez

By the way someone else who isn't part of the game will be taking over 

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

Jailkeeper... Medic... Detective... ALL killed in a row... how could this happen? :C

I want to believe that TD posted the actual Detective's investigation results, but I want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth just to be sure.

Yoshi can you please post your investigation results?

where is suspect list?!?!

It leads me to believe that Yang might have messed up again, but I don't know if that's true. Either way we should vote for Ledgend1221 if he shows up on the Lynch (if Yoshi's evidence proves to be correct).

Guys, we have a pro town mole.....

Come on the detective, Medic and jailbreaker all killed just like that..... we have a mole..... :(

You're forgetting that one of the Pro-Towns just happens to be Mafia now: which is pretty much the Mole you're talking about.

Information of Yoshi being the detective was divulged to the entire pro-town PM. The means Caboose, Arachny, Mereel, Axilus, and I knew about this. Mereel and Axilus are safe for either being a newly instated player or ID'd. 

This leaves it down to Caboose, Arachny, and I. 

Caboose has been acting no different from his previous game; Arachny is acting different, but he was a mafian in 'his' last game. This makes them both unlikely suspects. 

Then you have me or anyone else in the game who could've happened to choose Yoshi, though the odds are against an outside source (the PM).

Edited by Delpen9

I knew it. I was in private contact with Centurion, and during that conversation I found out he knew Yoshi was the detective. I was refusing to tell him anything I knew until I got proof he was pro-town. The proof never came. He also posted false detective results.

Now for some reason there's no suspect list, but when there is...well, we know Centurion is Mafia. Director nailed this one.

I knew it. I was in private contact with Centurion, and during that conversation I found out he knew Yoshi was the detective. I was refusing to tell him anything I knew until I got proof he was pro-town. The proof never came. He also posted false detective results.

Now for some reason there's no suspect list, but when there is...well, we know Centurion is Mafia. Director nailed this one.

TSC told me that he believed either me or Yoshi was the detective; he contacted us both. I pretended to be the detective for a short time (around the 2nd round), because I believed he was a mafian. I'd like to think I was convincing enough, since I assumed that TD was the jailkeeper ans waited... coincidentally I was correct, but he didn't kill me. 

TSC told me that he believed either me or Yoshi was the detective; he contacted us both. I pretended to be the detective for a short time (around the 2nd round), because I believed he was a mafian. I'd like to think I was convincing enough, since I assumed that TD was the jailkeeper ans waited... coincidentally I was correct, but he didn't kill me. 

I invited him to the PM I have with Yoshi. If that is not proof enough, then I don't know what is.

And thank you Delpen.

Axilus is civie, Ledgend is Mafia everyone else I investigated is dead. KILL TSC!

There is a huge probability he is Mafia, if not his death will help narrow the list anyway.

Wait so you never investigated me?

YES I AM STILL MAFIAN. 

• Like 1

sigh. I'm willing to die. Do as you must to prove my innocence. For the first time the Detective will be wrong.

Oh, and when I do die, Pro-town will lose another vote. Check my vote history, I voted for mafians each vote (Ledgend, rrhunt) except the first round where I had no idea who to vote for.

sigh. I'm willing to die. Do as you must to prove my innocence. For the first time the Detective will be wrong.

Oh, and when I do die, Pro-town will lose another vote. Check my vote history, I voted for mafians each vote (Ledgend, rrhunt) except the first round where I had no idea who to vote for.

I just don't see who else could have known I was Detective besides you and the confirmed pro town guys.

Information of Yoshi being the detective was divulged to the entire pro-town PM. The means Caboose, Arachny, Mereel, Axilus, and I knew about this. Mereel and Axilus are safe for either being a newly instated player or ID'd. 

This leaves it down to Caboose, Arachny, and I. 

Caboose has been acting no different from his previous game; Arachny is acting different, but he was a mafian in 'his' last game. This makes them both unlikely suspects. 

I never have been Mafian? The last game of Mafia I played was Mafia 2.0 and I was a civilian.

And how am I acting different? I don't see a change. If anything, I believe it to be Caboose. He's freaking out over a mole, not to mention he's the one who started assuming there was one...