Mafia 6.0

Akali

Cut him some slack, its his first time.

What? You seem to have misunderstood me.

I said 'Well, this is just perfect.' to the situation; Medic down, Jailkeeper down, Detective down, +1 mafia.

I then simply asked 'No suspect list?'. I think Yang is doing a great job with the game, especially considering he's got a lot of work to deal with.

The game so far 2.0...

+ Pro-Town
/ Unconfirmed
- Mafia

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Synopsis so far:

Mafians: 1 dead, 1 confirmed, 4 remaining
Civilians: 2 confirmed, 10 remaining
Special Roles: 3 dead, 0 remaining

Sum: 4 people dead, 14 remaining

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Attendees: 2 newcomers, and 1 new Mafian randomly chosen from the list who are NOT dead, and don't already have roles (they could potentially be a Mole within the Pro-Town PMs)

1. Ledgend1221 (Investigated)
2. Butch Flowers
3. Arachny
4. WreckoningZebra1 (Mafia) Lynched - Round 1
5. Caboose the Ace
6. Axilus Prime (Investigated)
7. Blake Belladonna
8. Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched - Round 2
9. Delpen9
10. The Director (Jailkeeper) Executed - Round 2
11. Self Destruct
12. TheSilverCenturion
13. rrhuntington
14. Ruby Rose (Accidental confirmation)
15. Bnus (Supposedly Investigated, as claimed by TD, but before the new Mafian was chosen)
16. Yoshi1176 (Detective) Executed - Round 3

Newcomers:

17. Rue
18. Mereel

Scene 1: Ruby Rose protected by Medic

Scene 1 Suspects:
/ Caboose the Ace
- BeckoningZebra1
/ Delpen9
/ Arachny

Lynch:
BeckoningZebra1, Mafian

Scene 2: The Director (Jailkeeper) executed by Mafia

Scene 2 Suspects:

/ Bnus
+ Unease N3wsnut
/ rrhuntington
- Ledgend1221

Lynch: None

Final Lynch Smackdown: N3wsnut & RRHUNT 

Unease N3wsnut (Medic) Lynched

RRHUNTINGTON escaped death, so it's possible he could be the Mafian from the final Lynch. BUT Yang confirmed that he could have put 2 Civvies in that Lynch, so it's inconclusive.

Scene 3: Yoshi1176 (Detective) executed by Mafia

Scene 3 Suspects:
/ Self Destruct

/ TheSilverCenturion

/ Blake BellaMoMma

/ Butch Flowers

Lynch:

UPDATE: TD mentioned that Yoshi investigated Bnus as an Innocent, but why Yoshi didn't post that is beyond me.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 2

Well it looks like it's either me or the Centurion. I don't think there is any compelling evidence to show I'm suspicious (feel free to give it), but go ahead and vote me.

I vote TheSilverCenturion. You seemingly were the only one in contact with the Detective, and somehow Yoshi died right after BOTH the Medic, and Jailkeeper were killed. There has to be a connection between you and the murders.

Sorry if you die and there was 0 connection. Nothing personal. I'm voting for the most logical choice. Plus we need to nab a Mafian ASAP instead of the Civvy genocide going on.

I vote Self Destruct. He and Rhuntington are one in the same.

The only connection between me and Rrhuntington is that there is little evidence to prove we're Mafia.

BUT Rrhunt was the other person with N3wsnut who escaped the Lynch: meaning he could of been the Mafian choice in that Lynch. But like I said Yang could've put 2 Civvies there. Idk. That's still some valid evidence until Yang confirms there weren't 2 Civvies in that Lynch.

Edited by Self Destruct

Both RHuntington and Self Destruct go with the bandwagon and vote for shallow reasons. It's bad enough that the rest of pro-town does this, but there's something habitual and methodical about their choices; this isn't the same as Fishy and Axilus's flimsy assumptions. There aren't any determinable factors to clench upon, though their actions speak for themselves. Vote Self Destruct. 

Self Destruct plays an informative role which makes him a fraudulent medium man. KILL HIM. 

Both RHuntington and Self Destruct go with the bandwagon and vote for shallow reasons. It's bad enough that the rest of pro-town does this, but there's something habitual and methodical about their choices; this isn't the same as Fishy and Axilus's flimsy assumptions. There aren't any determinable factors to clench upon, though their actions speak for themselves. Vote Self Destruct. 

Self Destruct plays an informative role which makes him a fraudulent medium man. KILL HIM.

You're joking right? Have you even read what I've said at all? ._.

I DON'T go with Bandwagon. I've said multiple times that I HATE Bandwagon. Bandwagon is when people vote for someone for no reason because everyone else is doing it. Just because I vote for the same person doesn't mean I'm a part of that "Hype". If you even paid attention to what I've said I gave very credible evidence to prove Centurion's guiltyness. Therefore my vote is for a reason where everyone else just votes for the heck of it to see what happens (they probably do have motives and reasons to prove their vote is valid but they take no time to post any of those validations).

I'm "informative" because I just so happen to be a person who likes to over analyse things. I don't plan on changing that any time soon, so look forward to me posting huge walls of text in the near future.

You're joking right? Have you even read what I've said at all? ._.

I DON'T go with Bandwagon. I've said multiple times that I HATE Bandwagon. Bandwagon is when people vote for someone for no reason because everyone else is doing it. Just because I vote for the same person doesn't mean I'm a part of that "Hype". If you even paid attention to what I've said I gave very credible evidence to prove Centurion's guiltyness. Therefore my vote is for a reason where everyone else just votes for the heck of it to see what happens (they probably do have motives and reasons to prove their vote is valid but they take no time to post any of those validations).

I'm "informative" because I just so happen to be a person who likes to over analyse things. I don't plan on changing that any time soon, so look forward to me posting huge walls of text in the near future.

When you copy and paste, I'll know what's new and what's not.