Mafia 6.0

Akali

So here's a list repost, minus the dead people, and with Blake labeled as not the jailkeeper instead of jailkeeper because we all know the real one is dead.

I don't know where to go from here, or even whether or not to check if this list holds any meaning. So...what do all of you think is the appropriate course of action regarding this?

Why are you so caught up on something that would be better off forgotten? I'm starting to think this's an inside job to confuse pro-town. Jeez, that list holds no relevance. 

Why are you so caught up on something that would be better off forgotten? I'm starting to think this's an inside job to confuse pro-town. Jeez, that list holds no relevance. 

Because the best deceptions mix falsehoods with truth to create further confusion. That's what I'm searching for, the truth within the nonsense. If there is any.

Because the best deceptions mix falsehoods with truth to create further confusion. That's what I'm searching for, the truth within the nonsense. If there is any.

You're more likely to find answer by ignoring that list. 

Let's assume the list is random: you'll need a copious number of tests before you come to a false pattern -- that won't help you discern any else -- or assume that it's false; also notice that if the mafians are written in as pro-townians (which would be a guess), that only helps you by the mathematical equation (pro-townians - mafians - dead players=suspicious players). 

Just for the sake of your claims, it works but becomes superseded by observing the players' actions. 

The best way to test your theories would be to kill the purported mafians on the list, but that would be heedless, which you aren't. 

Edited by Delpen9

Axilus keeps things logical and keeps in mind a wide array of possibilites. While it's not optimal, it's more effective than what rrHuntington and Selfie did.    

I was a fellow mafian alongside him the previous round, he uses logic to his advantage and to elude you. There was also not a single reason why I should be mafia >.>

Well we've only got our detective left.

Can someone the detective trusts please post any of they're results in the thread. The detective can trust P34nut, so they can send him the info and he can post it all here (if you don't mind P34nut). There is no reason for the detective to keep they're results secret, it'll benefit all pro-towners.

• Like 2

I was a fellow mafian alongside him the previous round, he uses logic to his advantage and to elude you. There was also not a single reason why I should be mafia >.>

I didn't vote for you. 

I know how to handle players whom hide behind logic. 

Edited by Delpen9

I apologise for voting you P34nut, in my defence I had no evidence to judge on who to vote. But we need to work together if we need to get anywhere. The Detective needs to get in contact with a dead pro-towner and post their results here. It will in no way benefit the Mafians because our Jailkeeper and Medic are already dead.

The Detective still hasn't--

:wallbash:

Detective. You are utterly useless and are, in fact, aiding the Mafia if you do not relay your findings to us through a dead protown ASAP. I am, at this point, overwhelmed by the stupidity of the legions of detectives who have not done this.

• Like 4

At this point, while I would prefer them to just relay their findings to us, there is a method to the madness. They don't want to reveal any names, because that would eliminate names from the "Who is the detective list" which the mafians would no doubt be interested in. Now there is no reason they shouldn't relay who they've discovered is mafian however. But if they haven't discovered any mafians, they may be hiding for a very good reason.

• Like 1

At this point, while I would prefer them to just relay their findings to us, there is a method to the madness. They don't want to reveal any names, because that would eliminate names from the "Who is the detective list" which the mafians would no doubt be interested in. Now there is no reason they shouldn't relay who they've discovered is mafian however. But if they haven't discovered any mafians, they may be hiding for a very good reason.

Fair point, then the detective shall reveal a mafian as soon as they find out. Detective, please tell all dead pro-towners any revealed roles. They can help.

^

So, why is the detective speaking to you and not a confirmed pro town? I don't buy this. :)

I am sure the two dead pro towners that he has told would say the same if they were to post what he told them.

Also. Who was in the last round of voting that didnt get caught?