Mafia 6.0

Akali

Here are the facts that I've been able to conjure up.

Yoshi was the detective. The only people who knew this for sure was myself, Yoshi, Yang, Delpen9, and TheSilverCenturion.

I am dead, Yoshi was the detective, Yang is the host, so that only leaves two people. Delpen9 and TheSilverCenturion. TSC guessed that Yoshi was detective and I tried to mislead him by saying that Yoshi was a frontman for the real detective. This lead TSC to contact Delpen9 (who he thought would be the most probable detective) and tell him about Yoshi. Which was either really stupid or a clever ploy. TheSilverCenturion is not stupid.

This leaves three courses of events that could have taken place.

1. TheSilverCenturion realized that after talking to me about knowing who the detective was he had to implicate someone else and provided Delpen9 with the same information to use as a scapegoat and then told his mafia buddies about Yoshi, resulting in his death.

2. TheSilverCenturion naively told Delpen9 about Yoshi and Delpen9 told his mafia buddies about Yoshi, resulting in his death.

3. The mafia got really lucky in their choice of protownians to kill.

This combined with the fact that the detective was right about to investigate TheSilverCenturion before his untimely end makes the first course of event the most likely.

Self Destruct and Butch Flowers have done absolutely nothing to implicate themselves. Neither has Blake. At this juncture, there isn't enough evidence to intelligently vote for anyone other than TheSilverCenturion. Even if he IS protownian, the amount of evidence to the contrary at this point is more evidence than we have for the other three potentially being mafia.

tl;dr version:

Only an idiot would vote for anyone other than TheSilverCenturion at this point, and that is a fact.

• Like 3

The votes thus far:

Self Destruct: 3

TheSilverCenturion: 6

Blake BellaMoMma: 0

Butch Flowers: 0

Those voting for TheSilverCenturion: Butch Flowers, Arachny, Axilus Prime, Self Destruct, rrhuntington, Caboose The Ace

Those voting for Self Destruct: TheSilverCenturion, Delpen9, Bnus

• Like 1

Well I vote for TheSilverCenturion most evidence point to you being mafian. :)

If it isn't then it is a honest mistake but right now I feel you are one.

I can tell you now, at least two mafians have/will vote for me. Definitely not an honest mistake.

If you guys in that pm of mine actually considered what I said, you might actually reconsider your vote. Compare it to what Director has said and it lines up. Now. If I were mafian, why would I do exactly as Yoshi asked and post the list he provided me with? Because I was trying to help pro-town.

Here is the evidence I used to find the detective:

http://imgur.com/a/5GTcM#

I initially messaged Axilus thinking he was the detective, however he denied it. No one invited me to a PM, no one offered to hear my opinion. I had to go seek things out myself. So why you all are in you pro-town pm trying to trust each other without proof... I was doing what only I could do: try to find the detective.

I did. No one believed me. I posted his list as he gave it to me. No one trusted me.

Anyways... have fun with one less extra vote.

And pro town will definetly not get any of my help from here on out.

Yoshi was the detective. The only people who knew this for sure was myself, Yoshi, Yang, Delpen9, and TheSilverCenturion.

I am dead, Yoshi was the detective, Yang is the host, so that only leaves two people. Delpen9 and TheSilverCenturion. TSC guessed that Yoshi was detective and I tried to mislead him by saying that Yoshi was a frontman for the real detective. This lead TSC to contact Delpen9 (who he thought would be the most probable detective) and tell him about Yoshi. Which was either really stupid or a clever ploy. TheSilverCenturion is not stupid.

1. TheSilverCenturion realized that after talking to me about knowing who the detective was he had to implicate someone else and provided Delpen9 with the same information to use as a scapegoat and then told his mafia buddies about Yoshi, resulting in his death.

2. TheSilverCenturion naively told Delpen9 about Yoshi and Delpen9 told his mafia buddies about Yoshi, resulting in his death.

This combined with the fact that the detective was right about to investigate TheSilverCenturion before his untimely end makes the first course of event the most likely.

Self Destruct and Butch Flowers have done absolutely nothing to implicate themselves. Neither has Blake. At this juncture, there isn't enough evidence to intelligently vote for anyone other than TheSilverCenturion. Even if he IS protownian, the amount of evidence to the contrary at this point is more evidence than we have for the other three potentially being mafia.

tl;dr version:

Only an idiot would vote for anyone other than TheSilverCenturion at this point, and that is a fact.

tl;dr version:

You announced Yoshi was the detective to the entire PM! TSC told me about Yoshi after you said it in that PM. Sure, you narrowed down the people who could've killed Yoshi, but you also sacrificed his life! I didn't want to believe Yoshi was the detective, because say for instance Caboose was the detective: that would've been brilliant. You could've waited another round to test for a mole instead of revealing him so soon.

TSC had screenshots from the onset of the game. This showed everyone who checked their PMs from 4-6P.M. Of those people, neither Yoshi nor Self Destruct were on it. We thought we had narrowed down the roles. We saw Ledgend, Axilus, Self Destruct, Beckoning Zebra, Rhuntington, and VaultingFrog (lol).

at first, TSC agreed to be weary of voting those people. We didn't vote the first round because we had no reason to take out Beckoning. Like what's been shown already, we had no reason to trust the screenshot or a way to distinguish mafians from the roles. Second round, we noticed an unusual trend with Rhuntington and Self Destruct; there was an unusual trend with how they were backing each other. Both were on the list, and they were suspicious. Taking a chance, we attacked Rhuntington and hoped that other votes would tack on. Our assumption was that the said detective would be indifferent to most if not all the people in the game except the medic. (This was what helped me convince TSC I was the detective.)

(before the second murder)

...and the time, I was suspicious of TSC myself. He was intensely focused on finding the roles. I took a chance and convinced him I was the detective. I thought that even if I guessed wrong, TSC wouldn't instantly counter me for my plight. In the past mafia games the detective was the last role killed, so jailkeeper was the natural guess. I searched for a c-mod, and bingo, I chose TD. If TD died for being a c-mod or blaming TSC and wasn't the jailkeeper, I would've asked him to fabricate a fake PM to deceive TSC. It didn't happen, so I left it alone.

The Director died, but I wasn't killed this last round. That was enough for me to believe TSC wasn't mafian. TSC though I was the detective, not Yoshi.

Edit: of all the people, TD and Yoshi weren't on it.*

I had the same amount of information as everyone else in the protown PM.

I can tell you now, at least two mafians have/will vote for me. Definitely not an honest mistake.

If you guys in that pm of mine actually considered what I said, you might actually reconsider your vote. Compare it to what Director has said and it lines up. Now. If I were mafian, why would I do exactly as Yoshi asked and post the list he provided me with? Because I was trying to help pro-town.

Here is the evidence I used to find the detective:

http://imgur.com/a/5GTcM#

I initially messaged Axilus thinking he was the detective, however he denied it. No one invited me to a PM, no one offered to hear my opinion. I had to go seek things out myself. So why you all are in you pro-town pm trying to trust each other without proof... I was doing what only I could do: try to find the detective.

I did. No one believed me. I posted his list as he gave it to me. No one trusted me.

Anyways... have fun with one less extra vote.

And pro town will definetly not get any of my help from here on out.

If you turn out to be innocent, then yes, suspicion will be cast on some of those who voted to kill you. But the fact is, there's more evidence against you than there is for you.

Pro town will not get your help from here on out? You may as well have added the entire pro-town to the Mafia PM with that statement. A true pro-town would remain dedicated to the cause whether their teammates blindly trusted them or not. We have all seen what a ghost can do. If you are pro-town, is it your legacy to be unhelpful and filled with spite?

If you turn out to be innocent, then yes, suspicion will be cast on some of those who voted to kill you. But the fact is, there's more evidence against you than there is for you.

Pro town will not get your help from here on out? You may as well have added the entire pro-town to the Mafia PM with that statement. A true pro-town would remain dedicated to the cause whether their teammates blindly trusted them or not. We have all seen what a ghost can do. If you are pro-town, is it your legacy to be unhelpful and filled with spite?

Its def not spite.

Heres the thing. If Director did flat out say yoshi was Detective in the pm, any one of you could be mafian.

I was not invited to any pms so I sought to find the detective myself. I did find him then he died. Jist because I found him on my own doesnt mean I killed him. In fact... anyone in your pro town pm that you are in could have seen it and killed him just as well.

My help is clearly not wanted while im alive, so I wont give it when im dead.

I updated the "Game So Far" list to include Bnus (who was actually investigated by Yoshi according to TD).

I'll post the list again after this Lynch is over.

Yes, Yoshi did say Bnus was Protown. But he's not for sure since he investigated before the new Mafia.

Guys, we have a pro town mole.....

Come on the detective, Medic and jailbreaker all killed just like that..... we have a mole..... :(

hmmm.... a Mole? Can't be me as I am not in the PM.

You're forgetting that one of the Pro-Towns just happens to be Mafia now: which is pretty much the Mole you're talking about.

And again... if Director shouted out that Yoshi was detective, obviously it wasn't me that is the mole. I gave the list to Butch Flowers on day one. That PM is now dead. You do the math.

Centurion! Its Centurion dammit! He's been communicating with detective and as soon as one Mafian is exposed the detective is dead!

So why were you the first to accuse me after I showed you my pm's along with the list on day 1 and 2? Also... there was no suspect list available when you said it was me. Trying to divert attention?

-------------------------------------------------------------

You remember what I told you about 

TheDirector's deal with Yang? 

There's still going on that. 

....really? still on that? Thats sad.

Oh... and I change my vote from Self Destruct to Butch Flowers.... if it means anything.

hmmm.... a Mole? Can't be me as I am not in the PM.

And again... if Director shouted out that Yoshi was detective, obviously it wasn't me that is the mole. I gave the list to Butch Flowers on day one. That PM is now dead. You do the math.

So why were you the first to accuse me after I showed you my pm's along with the list on day 1 and 2? Also... there was no suspect list available when you said it was me. Trying to divert attention?-------------------------------------------------------------

....really? still on that? Thats sad.

Oh... and I change my vote from Self Destruct to Butch Flowers.... if it means anything.

Trying to kill a potential Mafian is what Im doing. What you are doing is trying to save your bacon

I'm not doing it to get back at you all. I am doing it because literally no one has listened to a thing I've said because they have it made up in their mind that I am mafian.

The only person to consider what I've saod thus far... even just a little would be Delpen.

See these two lines of text? They contradict each other completely.
Trying to kill a potential Mafian is what Im doing. What you are doing is trying to save your bacon

Yeah.. if you knew you were innocent you'd do the same.

Yes. Your very arguments lend further credence to the idea that you are Mafia.

And we would not be doing the same, TSC. Look at Ledgend last round, for one. He wanted to die and use that to help the pro-town. He welcomed it. He actually sought it out by taunting the Mafia. This round, I was fine with it too. If I live, great. My vote is here to help. If not, I can still help as a ghost, which would make me absolutely trustworthy. Well, that's kind of been done already by Yoshi's investigation (Thanks Yoshi.), but you get the idea.

A true pro-town will help even in death, whether the death was caused by the Mafia, or the mistakes of his or her fellow pro-town.

You people were suspecting TSC before the murder took place. The mafians wouldn't make him a suspect, since TSC or a mole would already know this. People, please... 

Yes. Your very arguments lend further credence to the idea that you are Mafia.

And we would not be doing the same, TSC. Look at Ledgend last round, for one. He wanted to die and use that to help the pro-town. He welcomed it. He actually sought it out by taunting the Mafia. This round, I was fine with it too. If I live, great. My vote is here to help. If not, I can still help as a ghost, which would make me absolutely trustworthy. Well, that's kind of been done already by Yoshi's investigation (Thanks Yoshi.), but you get the idea.

A true pro-town will help even in death, whether the death was caused by the Mafia, or the mistakes of his or her fellow pro-town.

You play to live or play to support the group. 

Him living would support the group, so you can't say he's playing for himself. His vote is more important because we have enough ghosts to help in whatever's needed (nothing, anymore). While you might suspect him, that isn't a huge malefactor if he's a pro-townian in truth.