Halo 5: Guardians, Weapon Attachments? Likely very possible...

As you may know, if you has watched the trailer for Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer, than you may has noticed this tiny detail...or you didn't because you were hyped out of belief. If you watch carefully you may notice a small detail about the battle rifle...THE SCOPE IS NOT THERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwby1K4xLE0

What you did not see it? Here is a mostly clear picture below...

LLL.png

And heres another picture! 72 Rounds of ammunition! I think I just wet myself 0.O lol

Noscopebatterifle.png

Well what do you think? Believe me? Or no? Tell me what you think below!

Rea Sanka

• Like 2

Come on.... It is a CGI trailer of the game nothing more. :)

Of course the BR will have a scope on it.

We have two images from Halo 5 that have the BR in them. In both of the images the BR is missing a scope, it could be a re-design or a reference to weapon customization, but to say it's nothing, that's ignorant.

^

All other Halo games with a BR have had a scope....

But of course its a CGI trailer the details between it and the game are not 100 percent true. :)

I am going by other Halo games, it may be in Halo 5, but I really don't think it will.

How would a BR work long range ?!

72 rounds for the BR is nothing new.  I believe the cap on the max rounds was 108?  So I don't know what the hub-bub is about that.  But onto the actual topic...seeing as how Halo 5 already seems to be "stealing" abilities from other games with this Ground Pound (Crysis), I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of weapon attachment system either exactly Crysis, or CoD make it's appearance. 

MA5K Carbine. Used by Spartan lls on Onyx. Looks like a BR and a AR cross, functions more like an AR. See a resemblance? The stock on the MA5K is most likely adjustable. 72 rounds plus a high rate of fire? Ladies and Gentlemen, I theorize what could quite possibly be Halo's New submachine gun.

post-37739-0-19817100-1402458625.jpg

• Like 4

MA5K Carbine. Used by Spartan lls on Onyx. Looks like a BR and a AR cross, functions more like an AR. See a resemblance? The stock on the MA5K is most likely adjustable. 72 rounds plus a high rate of fire? Ladies and Gentlemen, I theorize what could quite possibly be Halo's New submachine gun.

If this is true, it could very well mean the return of balanced starts. Hold the trigger to fire like an AR, tap to fire like a BR everyone's secondary is a pistol and you get two frags.

Oh my goodness, if this is true... :awesome:

Migh just be weapons exclusive to the Arena type gametype they showed off.

I wouldn't like attatchments that change the gameplay. Although aetethic attatchments would be pretty cool.

Migh just be weapons exclusive to the Arena type gametype they showed off.

I wouldn't like attatchments that change the gameplay. Although aetethic attatchments would be pretty cool.

I am just saying here that different magnums would be cool.

But I just dont see attachments working for only aestethic purposes.

What concerns me about the possibility of this being the MA5K is what its going to replace. According to the wiki, the gun has 30 rounds, which is only two rounds short of what the AR has. It's also a full auto weapon, like the AR. That being said, I don't want this weapon to come anywhere near the games if it means its going to replace our beloved AR.

And even if it doesn't replace the AR, I still don't really want it because it also puts the SMG (one of my favorite weapons in Halo) in danger of being left out again, not to mention duel wielding, in favor of this single-wielded full auto weapon.

Then again, I'm hoping it isn't a scopeless BR that indicates functional weapon attachments either, because that would have some serious balancing problems with Halo's gameplay.

MA5K Carbine. Used by Spartan lls on Onyx. Looks like a BR and a AR cross, functions more like an AR. See a resemblance? The stock on the MA5K is most likely adjustable. 72 rounds plus a high rate of fire? Ladies and Gentlemen, I theorize what could quite possibly be Halo's New submachine gun.

I support this theory. I await the return of balanced starts. I hate to say this, but Halo 4's multiplayer was complete and utter ****. It was a catastrophe. Didn't feel like Halo at all.