Top 15 Members of February

BeckoningZebra1

isn't that illegal?  

Haha, in this day and age, who cares (Probably, but there are way more concerning things in this world). I mean, I was joking on the topic but if I had to answer seriously I'd say why let it stop you, as long as you're mature enough, I don't see a problem with having at least 1 beer (In reality I think it depends on your life, as in, if your parents are lenient on that sorta thing). To be honest, there's not big deal when it comes to drinking, people big up drinking as if it's the greatest thing in the world but in reality it's a load of bull. The fact there's an age limit is because there are so many stupid people in the world that drink and at the same time cause problems, especially when it comes to death. 

:cheers: Virtual beers on me....

:X

Ok guys getting off topic here. Let's congratulate the Top 15 of February again YAYY

Sorry, haha. ^_^ I won't post anymore in this thread.

But again, Congrats to those who made the list!

Edited by ShockGazm

Hm. I will have to work harder to get in this list. I didn't even know it existed.

I'm sure you'll make it. :)

Congratulations everyone you truly earned it fit being an outstanding member of the community! Sadly, I am on this list. I have an OCD about having more than one award. The little numbers in red bother me. But no worries, was a great month everyone!

I know what you mean, it make everything seem out of place or uneven compared to all the others. ;) At least you've got the number 2 to show you've earned the award twice. :)

Just saw this today that I got an award in the User awards tab. Thank you so much, it's a real Honor. Congratulations to everyone else too!  :clap:

I guess this describes my feelings right now:

https://31.media.tumblr.com/0f7727b1a8c0bc9202061c270f3d13e1/tumblr_inline_mzix4k1bq61qzup4k.gif

• Like 4

I'm sure you'll make it. :)

I know what you mean, it make everything seem out of place or uneven compared to all the others. ;) At least you've got the number 2 to show you've earned the award twice. :)

Actually it's a three lol. But no.it's more of a "correction" problem that I have. I like things to be perfect with each other.

(WARNING FOR Bnus: Prepare to buttclench and get angry at me :P)

I thank you for putting me on the list, but I will express my disapproval.

I was put on the list in December, which wasn't that long ago. I was barred from making January because I made December

But here I am, getting February. I don't think it is fair that I got it, because I just received it only 2 months ago.

I understand that this is a contribution thing, but I don't think it is fair that I got it again.

But keep me on the list if you want. :)

Edited by HaloGeek

You don't get barred from stuff for making it before. Look. I just made it twice in a row, and while that also makes me feel like the voters have brain fart disease for making that decision, it does show that you can't actually be 'barred' from.

I agree though, Bnus should buttclench.

• 2 weeks later...

-_- how have i not made this list before?

This list is compiled of members the committee believes to be having the greatest positive impact on the community. By saying you belong on this list, you're saying another member already on this list should be replaced by you. This type of attitude will not be tolerated. You will be barred from March's Top 15.

Try to do better, you have a chance at the following months', be glad for your fellow members' accomplishments and congratulate them.

• Like 6

For anyone else that may come along and read this before the next Top 15 list or future lists are posted. I was 100% serious when I said back in December when I started Top 15 back up again that if anyone complained they would be barred from the next month's list. I don't care if it's a joke. I don't care if it's saying something like "aw I'm not on the list". I do not want to see complaints on something that is just meant to make the people on it feel like they've been noticed. We notice quite a few people, which is why if we have 15 people already we started up the Honorable Mentions. 

Now, then, some of you may be like "Oh Zag's a real arse now!" Or, "Zag is a tyrant for this Top 15 thing!"

I don't care ._. Simply put, I HATE seeing people comment on threads just to complain about not being mentioned/on a list/whatever else. The forum needs less of that. So I devised a simple punishment for these lists. Hate me all you want if I or others that help choose the list say you've been barred from the next list. PM me angry messages, I won't care. Just keep your negative thoughts to yourself and instead congratulate the people on the list.

• Like 4

This list is compiled of members the committee believes to be having the greatest positive impact on the community. By saying you belong on this list, you're saying another member already on this list should be replaced by you. This type of attitude will not be tolerated. You will be barred from March's Top 15.

Try to do better, you have a chance at the following months', be glad for your fellow members' accomplishments and congratulate them.

i wasnt saying that i think another member shud be replaced i was just suprised is all  im not that coincided that i would think i deserve the spot more then someone else nor do i misvalue the impact the members on this list made to get where they are at 

For anyone else that may come along and read this before the next Top 15 list or future lists are posted. I was 100% serious when I said back in December when I started Top 15 back up again that if anyone complained they would be barred from the next month's list. I don't care if it's a joke. I don't care if it's saying something like "aw I'm not on the list". I do not want to see complaints on something that is just meant to make the people on it feel like they've been noticed. We notice quite a few people, which is why if we have 15 people already we started up the Honorable Mentions. 

Now, then, some of you may be like "Oh Zag's a real arse now!" Or, "Zag is a tyrant for this Top 15 thing!"

I don't care ._. Simply put, I HATE seeing people comment on threads just to complain about not being mentioned/on a list/whatever else. The forum needs less of that. So I devised a simple punishment for these lists. Hate me all you want if I or others that help choose the list say you've been barred from the next list. PM me angry messages, I won't care. Just keep your negative thoughts to yourself and instead congratulate the people on the list.

well said zaggy 

i wasnt saying that i think another member shud be replaced i was just suprised is all  im not that coincided that i would think i deserve the spot more then someone else nor do i misvalue the impact the members on this list made to get where they are at 

your time will come when you will end up in the list anime dont you worry

• Like 1