343i 16th Weekly Community Poll

Welcome all to the 16th 343i Weekly Community Poll!

Our last question asked you if you thought the Arbiter would make his return in Halo 5. There was a great turnout and the results are in:

The majority of the forum members (or at least those who voted) feel Arbiter will make his return in Halo 5! 

I'd like to make an important announcement to those of you who enjoy forum games. Starting next week I will be alternating the "Weekly Polls" with a new "game" that you'll get to learn more about later. ;) 

But back to this week's question, the first Poll question of 2014:

What was the most difficult level in any Halo for you to beat?

legendary5871230.jpg

Now if you can't answer this question immediately feel free to play through the campaign a few times and you'll find a level to stub your toe against.

Remember to vote before 8:00am  EST 1/20/14

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message me.

• Like 3

OMG.....

Halo CE/CEA "Two Betrayals" just disgustingly obnoxious and pain in the keister due to the vehicular manslaughter from the enemies.... And who gives FLOOD a ROCKET LAUNCHER?!?! Wanted to slaughter the level editors for it. -__-

Honorable mention to Truth and Reconciliation, there are WAY too many Zealots in one room.

• Like 1

ODST - Data Hive

Halo: CE - Library

Halo 3 - Floodgate and even harder, the mission 'Cortana'.

Those are the hardest missions I done alone, as far as I can remember. I don't doubt I'm missing 3 or 4 missions that were painful to play through, but that's all I can think of.

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1

Quarantine zone on HALO 2 Legendary, that one level is so damn annoying, with all the flood driving those damn Tanks...how the hell can The Flood drive Vehicles knowing that the parasite that turns them into the Flood erases all of their memory?

• Like 1

I just recently finished halo 2 and 3 on legendary and I'm with Onsi its definitely legendary "Cortana" You cant find you way around and then there is one part in the level that most speed halo players call Hell's Hallway where there is literally thousands of flood of every type in the narrowest tunnel. The only way to pass it effectively is to gravity hammer over all of them even then still ridiculous.... I hated that level.

• Like 2

I think for me it would probably be Assault on the Control Room on Halo: CE. Lots of enemy vehicles, very numerous high-ranking enemies, narrow pathways occupied by very strong troops, limited Marine support, low ammunition, rare healthpacks, instant-death falls and even Banshees scripted to fight rather than patrol, it was just incredibly long. Everyone remember how much time it took to complete the Library, but nobody seems to recall just how much time needed to be put into capturing the Control Room in the first place.

• Like 1

The hardest level was the epilogue level in Halo 4. It was so freaking HARD just watching people talk. WHY AM I NOT SHOOTING THINGS THIS IS TOO DIFFICULT I AM NOT READY. and that is why I slammed my Xbox 360 and digested Halo 4. 

• Like 1