Which Matchmaking Category Gives the most credit ?

CAMS24

Hi I need credits and i was wondering which Matchmaking category gives more credit than everything else ? I'm actually playing Grifball and i get 2000 cr per game. But is there a mode where you get more ? If yes, which one ? Or is there a way to get credit faster (no hack, no mods) ?

Firefight modes are the best, especially with challanges, but make sure you play game with explosives (arcadefight), that way you can get more kills. plus, try to go out and get kills, dying really doesn't matter on most firefight games, so get out there and just kill.

Secondly, go to xbox.com/ and log in (how you would for transfering live to another xbox) then go get on halo waypoint (thru the computer) and find the custom challanges area, then set the challenges to firefight stuff. Then go onto your xbox and acess halo waypoint, then find your custom challanges and accept them, you will then get even more credits from those challanges as well as the game and normal challanges.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hi I need credits and i was wondering which Matchmaking category gives more credit than everything else ? I'm actually playing Grifball and i get 2000 cr per game. But is there a mode where you get more ? If yes, which one ? Or is there a way to get credit faster (no hack, no mods) ?

BTW go make an intro thread, we want to know you better!

• 4 weeks later...

Big Team games usually allow you to get more kills (and thereby more credits) than your usual 4v4 variants.

This also depends on your commendations. You get more credits if the commendation your increasing is higher up. For instance, if you had the one shot commendation all the way up to Onyx, and the close quarter commendations at iron, then you would get more credits for headshot kills than you would for melee.

So, check out your commendations and pick a playlist based on which ones are highest. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard about a trick to get more credits in Grifball. To do this best you'll need a full team of friends, or you could go with randoms and hope for the best. Get the ball and hold it until Sudden Death. Once Sudden Death begins, score the ball. Now just keep anyone from scoring throughout the rest of the game. This gives you a long game and you'll get a lot of credits. It's head to do with randoms because many of them will betray you for the ball. I usually net about 8k credits from each game like this.