Any Complaints about Halo 4

Coolness121

My complaints:

1) Ranking system. They have said its going to be a Halo 3/Halo Reach hybrid. I want it to be either exactly Halo 2 or 3's with very little changed

2) Armor Abilities. I think its just stupid in general, and should be taken out. Don't even get me started about Promethean Vision...

3) Default Sprint ability. There was nothing wrong about not being able to sprint in the other games.

4) Ordinance drops. Don't like the idea at all. Makes me think of Cod's care packages..

Just wanted it to be brief, i don't want to go into detail about everything I dont like

^^ You One, get the brown star for today. lmao

Don't really have any viable complaints with the game itself, at least not until I get a chance to decrypt a map file anyway. The only thing that really was over hyped was the BR. Correct me if I am wrong, but 343i said that they wanted the BR to feel powerful and sound like a force to be reckoned with. They wanted players to feel like they had raw power in their hands. From what i have heard of the BR firing, it sounds more like a silenced SMG than a powerhouse. For me, it's like having a small kitten with a cap gun taped to his fuzzy butt. Very misleading 343i....

Hmmm...

1. The ranking system is going to blow ass, idc if its "hybrid" it wont be competitive. 343 is trying to make everyone happy, so it can be noob friendly and competitve. But, its rated M for mature... still doesnt seem to stop them from satisfying the 8 year old kids out there, who feel like winners because they can finish every game with 5 kills and still unlock their stupid armor and feel special. I do not care about CRT or unlocking this dumb crap, I want a skill level. That way whenever I play ill actually feel like im trying to win, and my team wont run around aimlessly trying to get the most kills =REACH... The ranking system is what ruined reach, and 343 still doesn't get it, bring back Halo 2 ranking system. you know, when you were badass if you were a level 35 and a modder at 50.

2. For the rest, i really cant complain until I play it. BUT, I know I am going to hate it...

-Forerunner vision

-That *** shield thing

-Thruster pack... wtf?!

-THE WORST: being able to connect to a match in the middle of the game, 343 seriously... are you trying to ruin Halo?

-All the retarted guns ive seen latley in the multiplayer footage.

- You know when I saw "The Making of Halo 4" Documentary a few months ago, i had really high hopes for this game. I thought you guys would out do bungie, wow was I wrong.

My complaints:

1) Ranking system. They have said its going to be a Halo 3/Halo Reach hybrid. I want it to be either exactly Halo 2 or 3's with very little changed

2) Armor Abilities. I think its just stupid in general, and should be taken out. Don't even get me started about Promethean Vision...

3) Default Sprint ability. There was nothing wrong about not being able to sprint in the other games.

4) Ordinance drops. Don't like the idea at all. Makes me think of Cod's care packages..

Just wanted it to be brief, i don't want to go into detail about everything I dont like

So... you want to be Halo 3 or Halo 2?

• Like 1

The ranking system is fine. They have to have a regular Reach styled one in there so anyone can get the weapons and armor they want. Sorry but it is impossible to have halo 2 or 3's ranking system back. There will be a skill rank as well. Imagine it like a letter dash number deal. Like A-1 or E-3. Letter equals your overall and number equals skill.

My only complaint is all the whiners who complain about a WIP game. Especially since we at least get another halo. If you wanted another Halo, you should have expected some change. I know you couldn't have been stubbornly ignorant this whole time.

• Like 2

Hines, competative play is not.defined by a rank.system. Making a game competative depends upon its participants. If your in it to win, and.give it your all....the matches can be epic. Having a silly number doesnt make you more competative at your core.

Quit throwing around terms like "noob", as if your some mid ages or really older gamer. All you little kids between age 25 and 0 are noobs to me. Noobs at life,.experience etc....

You see what I did there. I used it as an example to show you how short aighted and condensending using that term can be. Fact is....everyone in life is new or inexpereinced at something. Be more respectfull.towards my fellow.members.

On a side note...you seem to.complain a whole lot and call out 343. Can you produce a higher quality product? Care to show.some of this award winning content and ideas you have off ingame in the form of a playable.asset?

• Like 3

I'll just go ahead and list the things that I am a little disappointed about and things that make up for it.

1. The look of the weapons. The sniper doesn't really look that great. I like the look of most of the other weapons but I used to use the scope of the rifle to tell when there were things in my blindspot, because the rifle is quite large and takes up a decent chunk of the lower right of the screen. Can't do that anymore. On the bright side though, they've slowed down the fire rate (compared to Halo 3, it's roughly the same as Reach's) which means more headshots and fewer double taps, and it sounds amazingly similar to an actual Barrett.

2. Honestly, having recently been really into BF3, looking at the "loadouts" was like Deja Vu to me. It makes sense that they would have to borrow something from another game eventually, but it's still a little disappointing to see it happen. On the other hand, the loadouts look like they are going to enhance the gameplay quite a bit.

3. Bloom. I don't know if the bullet spread in H4 is going to be as ridiculously high as it was in Reach, but when I saw that reticle expand a little bit of me died inside. On the other hand, they now have hit-markers to let you know that your shots are on target, which is something that every FPS should have. Imo

4. The release date is too far. IWANTITNOW! lol

That about does it for the list of things that I was kind of disappointed to find out.

However, I will say this. Spartan Ops looks ridiculously fun, I'm glad that Matchmaking has been sorted out a bit, and I am loving the new weapon sounds. Anyone who has fired an M16 or any other sort of assault rifle will tell you that you hear the buffer spring more than the boom. The first time I fired one I thought my weapon was going to fall apart because of how loud that spring sproings. I'm glad that the sounds are now based on actual weaponry rather than what they THINK a weapon sounds like.

On a side note, the BR sounds nearly exactly like an M16A-4 on burst fire. The DMR sounds like an M16A-4 on single fire. Just so you guys know.

• Like 2