•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (25 May 2018 - 11:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sleepy1318! :welcome: View Sleepy1318's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (25 May 2018 - 07:50 AM) @Halo6willbecool Real glad to have you back around :yay:
@  343iBot : (25 May 2018 - 07:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, blazonsolutions! :welcome: View blazonsolutions's Profile
@  343iBot : (25 May 2018 - 04:30 AM) Welcome to the forums, Meeniwo9471! :welcome: View Meeniwo9471's Profile
@  343iBot : (24 May 2018 - 11:52 PM) Welcome to the forums, ashtonmullens! :welcome: View ashtonmullens's Profile
@  343iBot : (24 May 2018 - 01:36 PM) Welcome to the forums, mariabrook! :welcome: View mariabrook's Profile
@  Halo6willbecool : (24 May 2018 - 12:54 PM) @Halo6 Follower Yeah haha, pretty hefty :P
@  Halo6 Follower : (24 May 2018 - 10:54 AM) 2400 GBP, wew
@  Halo6willbecool : (24 May 2018 - 08:52 AM) I just invested into a £2400 PC though so I can get my work with editing done quicker than ever.
@  Halo6willbecool : (24 May 2018 - 08:48 AM) Everyone on HTA, I will just say that I disappeared because my PC broke and I forgot my Discord, for more information read my status update!
@  Halo6willbecool : (24 May 2018 - 08:44 AM) It has been a while my friends
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (24 May 2018 - 05:38 AM) **thoughts on, not 'thought son' XD
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (24 May 2018 - 05:38 AM) Share your thought son your favourite Halo character here: http://www.343indust...acter/?p=392939
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (24 May 2018 - 05:27 AM) Got it. :yay:
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (23 May 2018 - 03:24 PM) Idk, that's just his username he uses everywhere
@  Maestro : (23 May 2018 - 02:26 PM) maybe Frank is called Stinkles because he doesn't shower
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (23 May 2018 - 12:00 PM) @I_Make_Big_Boom Searched it up and it came up with Frank, why's he called Stinkles?
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (23 May 2018 - 11:59 AM) @Halo6 Follower Lets hope for a little faster
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (23 May 2018 - 08:22 AM) @UNSC Spartan-II Stinkles confirmed it
@  Halo6 Follower : (23 May 2018 - 08:20 AM) E3 in 3 weeks? Damn, that went fast

Photo

Hardest Campaigns - Solo Legendary

Campaign Solo Legendary Halo MCC

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Hardest and Easiest Campaigns - Solo Legendary (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Hardest Campaign Solo Legendary:

1. Halo: CE (4 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Halo 2 (9 votes [64.29%])

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

3. Halo 3 (1 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

4. Halo 3: ODST (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Halo 4 (0 votes [0.00%])

Easiest Campaign Solo Legendary:

1. Halo: CE (0 votes [0.00%])

2. Halo 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Halo 3 (7 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. Halo 3: ODST (2 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Halo 4 (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 UNSC Spartan-II

UNSC Spartan-II

Spartan-II

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,680 posts
Inspiring
2    7    17             3               

Posted 04 July 2015 - 06:41 AM

Between the five available iterations in MCC (Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 4, and Halo 3: ODST), which do you think is the hardest, and the easiest? Feel free to leave them in a list from easiest to hardest, or the other way around. My thoughts:

Hardest

Halo 2

Halo 3: ODST

Halo: CE

Halo 3

Halo 4

Easiest

What do you think?

Edited by UNSC Spartan II, 04 July 2015 - 06:41 AM.

3VPG1I4.jpg

#2 ShadowFiend216

ShadowFiend216

Cortana

• Trusted Members
  • 371 posts
Trusted
  • Gamertag:ShadowFiend216
  • LocationSanghelios
6    2    5    2   

Posted 04 July 2015 - 10:17 AM

Hardest

Halo 2

Halo 4

Halo 3

Easiest

H2 Jackal Snipers. That is all. lol

spgETTu.jpg

"Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain

because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain."

#3 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• Legendary Members
  • 2,444 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:34 PM

Halo CE and Halo 2 are pretty much on par, though Halo 2 legendary is only a pain because of the 1-shot sniper Jackals so I chose Halo CE because it has a lot more that makes hard such as long levels, a health bar, not so frequent checkpoints and very hard enemies.

The easiest I find is Halo 3. I don't really know why, but I never really had any trouble with it.

Posted Image

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#4 rrhuntington

rrhuntington

Schpy

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,147 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:EVOL SPARTAN ll
  • LocationOn the Ark. Still awaiting EVAC ya' know?

Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

Halo CE is hardest for me because of the last 3 levels. Coming off of The Library is bad enough. But when your next three levels lined up are Two Betrayals, Keyes, and the Maw. The Maw giving the most relief out of the three. When using speedrunning tactics, there aren't a lot of de spawns and a whole lot of RNG to kill you with Rocket Flood. Halo CE has the Most Tenacious enemies, and that's only on par with Halo 4 believe it or not. To me at least.

Halo 2 is most likely second, but what keeps it from getting first is the amount of shortcuts you can take. You can beat the level Uprising in 2 minutes flat which helps a lot because that level Vanilla tactics a pain. "Off the Rock, Through the Bush, Nothing but Jackal" Is one of the hardest sections to ever solo legendary... Vanilla. Once again there's a skip to De-spawn that whole area and cut the level in half. So if I was playing Headstrong/Vanilla and taking on everything Halo CE and Halo 2 would be reversed. But using Smart/Coward/Speedrunning Tricks makes Halo 2 the easier game. Depends on the way you play it.

Halo 4 is next. The Vehicles being made out of Paper Mache really doesn't help in any vehicle based part, minus the Mantis area on Infinity. Midnight, The Marine Achievement Hill on Infinity, Forerunner, and Not Skipping Shutdown can make this a pretty difficult game. Not to mention the Bullet Sponge Prometheans, Who I still personally like just for the Purpose of Punching right in the mouth and their Crispy fried deaths. Moderately tough game. Not as easy as people think. Especially By Yourself.

Halo 3 is what I said was easiest. Granted there are some pretty difficult parts near the end of the game. I have played the game enough though to get past these parts pretty fast. There is also a reasonable number of shortcuts like Killing the Scarab on the Ark the Moment it drops off the Structure. Killing the Scarab on The Storm the Moment it drops with a gravity lift. Ecetera Ecetera. These Coupled with the Crumbly Nature of the Flood in this game, comparatively speaking to it's predecessors, makes Combat Forms a Joke. The Tank forms are a damned Joke Honestly. The Ranged Forms are the Hardest thing they have to offer in this game. I.E The Annoying Cortana Mission. I Still miss them so much though :cray: When I went for beating the Original Trilogy in Under 3 hours for each game, Halo 3 gave me the least fuss. So Halo 3 is the easiest to me, yet still my favorite campaign, Gameplay wise.

Halo 3: ODST I don't have much experience within the campaign, but I'd say it would probably Tie with Halo 4 if I had to venture a Guess. Not too hard, but not too easy. I'll have better judgment on this when I play it on Legendary for myself.

TL;DR Version

Hardest
Halo 2
Halo 4
Halo 3
Easiest

Also, If Reach was on the list, I'd say that one was the one that gave me the most fuss of all the Halo games. The Pillar of Autumn is such an unforgiving level. It may have gotten easier because the last time I played that game Legendary by Myself was in 2010. Oddly enough though, it's the only Halo so far I have completed on LASO.

You're like a car crash in slow motion. It's like, I'm watchin' you fly through a windshield.

You'll Feel a Searing Pain for 21 Deaths

tumblr_o5ugz56RXu1u6023bo9_500.gif

#5 superintendent

superintendent

Elite

• Members
  • 77 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Noshninjas2011
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:14 PM

the friendly AI in reach game me soo much trouble in reach. I have been killed several times by jun and kat, and also issues with kat de-spawning 

my opinion may seem like an onion! But it is mine! 

#6 Caboose The Ace

Caboose The Ace

Loyal Stormtrooper of the First Order

• Dedicated Members
  • 5,246 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Caboose The Ace
  • LocationStarkiller Base
11                      2         

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:43 PM

^

After all they do say keep you friends close and your enemy's closer.... Guess they were right in this case.... KEEP KAT AWAY FROM YOU! :D

Halo 2 is the hardest in my opinion, why? AIMBOT SNIPERS THATS WHY!

tumblr_inline_o0lut5Boyj1qz9e28_500.gif

#7 Zaku_John

Zaku_John

Hunter

• Members
  • 26 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Zaku John31
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Halo 2 was pretty tough because of the Jackal snipers.

The mission "Cortana" in Halo 3 is a pain. "Crows Nest" also has that room with all the brutes and a chieftain.

Other than that none of them really give me too much trouble.

#8 Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime

Stormedge 01

• Dedicated Members
  • 647 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:Axilus Prime
  • LocationSaipan

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

I can't say. If I say one game is easier than the others I tend to do horribly the next time I play that game. Dunno, it just makes me subconsciously drop my guard apparently. So I won't outright rank their difficulty, but I could post my total death count for each campaign on my last solo legendary count.

Halo CE - 19 deaths

Halo 2 - 21 deaths

Halo 3 - 13 deaths

Halo 4 - 19 deaths

Make of that what you will. I treat all the games as though they have equal difficulty and this was the result.

Posted Image
Credit to Jack of Harts for the sig.

#9 Fishy

Fishy

TA Co-Founder

• Legendary Members
  • 2,409 posts
Legendary
  • Gamertag:Fishy TA
         7                7       2            

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

Halo: CE has Two Betrayals

Halo 2 isn't that hard, if you BXR, you can run it like Halo 3's.

#10 Unease Peanut

Unease Peanut

Nuts

• Legendary Members
  • 2,444 posts
Heroic
  • Gamertag:Unease Peanut
  • LocationOn your left... If you dont see me turn another 90 degrees to your left and keep repeating this process until you see me
5       11             5                        

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

Halo: CE has Two Betrayals

Halo 2 isn't that hard, if you BXR, you can run it like Halo 3's.

Assuming you can get close enough to an Elite without getting one shotted by nearly god damn everything... And even if you manage to do so, you won't even take them down because the have humongous shield capacity!

Posted Image

"Demons run when a good man goes to war"

#11 PHIL0S0PHY

PHIL0S0PHY

Prophet of Mercy

• Trusted Members
  • 241 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:KSI Change 7
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 December 2016 - 02:21 PM

Halo 4 is the easiest, and Halo 2 is the hardest

No signature yet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Campaign, Solo, Legendary, Halo, MCC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users