Welcome, soldiers. This is UNSC Warlord Commander Samantha Lea Magarnold. As you all know, we have encountered a few casualties of war heroes. Now is the time we’re going to end this, I need some soldiers who will do the job. Are you up for it?

1.) What type of soldier are you- Spartan, Marine, Helljumper/ODST, Pilot, Medic, Sniper.

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? SMG, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, Silenced SMG. (You can Dual-Wield)

3.) Which secondary do you carry? Pistol (M60), Survivor Pistol, Magnum (M6C, M6D, M6G, M6H), Combat knife.

4.) Type of equipment carried. Thruster Pack, Jet Pack, Drop Shield, Active Camo, Sentry Drone, Stealth Drone.

5.) Type of grenade- Frag, Plasma, Spike.

6.) What is your soldier's nickname or name.

7.) What type of personality do you have?

8.) Preferred Vehicle? Gungoose, Mongoose, Warthog Standard, Warthog Transport, Hornet (Pilot), Broadsword

(Pilot), Mammoth, Scorpion, Mantis, Cobra. (Vehicle is NOT required.)

9.) How well do you get along with other soldiers?

10.) Do you collect fallen soldier dog tags?

You may import your character from previous books, modifications ARE allowed. The only thing you cannot do is change the type of soldier you were. If you're an engineer, you can still be an engineer; it's just no new ones will be enlisted for this. Same goes for other types of soldier. (If you import you character, make sure to list all the same details down below. Don't just say you want to import your character. You can find your character in the Sign Up, Your Call threads.)

Welcome to the UNSC Warlord Soldier. We’ll have everything filled in just a moment.

Starting date will begin April 10th

Can I please import my old character Fishy. Below are the details regarding him :)

1. Spartan II

2. DMR

3. Magnum 

4. Armour is all black, and is like any other Spartan II armour. Customized so that Camo netting can be applied if needed.

5. Active Camo

6. Plasma

7. Archangel blum.gif

8. Prefers to ride with other people, or walk. No vehicle. 

9. Gets along quite well with other. He likes to make humourous comments about things, although he would never put anyone down with these comments.

Does not collect dog tags.

He's a sniper, based on Garrus from the Mass Effect series lol. He can often be seen laying down covering fire and picking off covies before they can get a shot in at the rest of the group, saving his teammates (hence the nickname)

Alright, I'll spice this up a little.

1. ODST

2. Carbine

3. Combat Knife

4. Scout Drone

5. Spike

6. "Bats," also responds to "Runner" (meaning 'doing all the legwork')

7. "Abrasive," meaning will stay quiet for most situations, but will speak up when morality becomes an issue; Very very "ends justify means" type (After reading a few more posts, I can tell my char is just going to love all the sarcastic people; Maybe they'll lighten up and crack a morbid joke when noone's expecting it)

8. Carbine: UNSC Acquired variant (meaning instead of purple, an off-steel color)

9. None (figured if there's enough vehicles around, I'll just hitch a ride)

10. Bad left knee; Left-handed (if that qualifies as a handicap); Broody

11. Female

Good luck!

Edit:

Spike grenades ftw.

Also, team-oriented (kind of gets along with others), but will half-heartedly crack jokes at another's expense (so long as the situation calls for it).

Only collects tags of fallen friends; wears them as a bracelet.

Im going to import Michael J Caboose.... From the ashes of vengeance shall we avenge the fallen! :)

Spartan four

Nickname Caboose

Weapons:  Silenced Sniper rifle ( Primary )

Secondary:  Silenced Smg

Equipment: Active camo

Grenade: Plasma

Nickname: Already stated it above

Personality: Sarcastic but caring when he needs to be.

Vehicle: Scorpion

He gets on very well with other soldiers

He collects Dog tags

• Spartan aged 30  Rank: Commander (Enforcer armor - Dark grey and Navy Blue with a blue visor)

Dual wields Battle Rifle (SMG's got left behind when he fought the precursor)

Carries M6H magnum on hip at all times.

Drop Sheild  

Frag grenades x4

Jackson Keyes (no relation to Captain Keyes)

Always intent on finishing the mission, strict when it comes to missions but very sarcastic. No one left behind type of guy. Doesn't like pilots, thinks they are baby's hiding behind their machines to fight.  Carries his kids picture on him at all times.

Has the number of kills scratched into the side of his Magnum and has matte black smg's.

Gungoose, has Saws mounted instead of the traditional SMG's

Does not believe in retreat 

Male

Collects dog tags

Sorry but what is "the hunt" also what do we do have a battle or something sorry I've never done something like this

It's a book. I'm writing a book, halo fan fiction. You just create a character and I'll write a story around them with everyone else's character. If you wish, you may read the chapters when I post them up.

You just need to fill out the sheet above with the appropriate options. The Hunt is the the development name for the next book of the series.

IMPORT

1.) What type of soldier are you- Spartan, Marine, Helljumper/ODST, Pilot, Engineer, Medic, Operator, Sniper, Elite.

-ODST with medical expertise

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry?

-A Shotgun

3.) Which secondary do you carry?

-A shiny Combat knife

4.) Type of equipment carried.

-Drop Shield

5.) Type of grenade- Frag or Plasma.

-Spike. Goes really well with the Dropshield as the spikes bounce around within it. IUt's also very very cruel weapon as it hooks itself to the enemy and allows then to live another 3 seconds knowing they're about to die.

-Nut or Jr.

-Sarcastic, left the caring part behind when his father died on Reach (Doc) and kinda short fused because of that. Not friendly towards Covenant (but that mgiht be up for change further down the road). CQB expert hence the drop shield, as much as it helps with providing medical treatment in the heat of battle, it's excellent for dragging enemies in where the shotgun and knife are most effective. About as good as a medic like his father, same old makeshift solutions. The knife comes in handy in surgical procedures wink.png

8.) Weapon Camouflage. (Camouflage's are NOT required.)

-Shotgun, shark eye and teeth. Like they had on the WW2 planes.

-Knife, serrated and properly cleaned. Shiny!

9.) Vehicle?

-Transport Warthog. And if it is allowed to customise I'd like it to be the same driving fortress it was in the previous "book".

10.) How well do you get along with others?

-Not well

11.) Do you collect fallen soldier dog tags?

-As he's a medic, Yes

Visualisation:

ODST___Dutch___by_birdboy100.jpg

• Like 1

Type - Spartan II

Primary weapon - golden DMR

Secondary weapon - combat knife

Equipment - active camo

Grenade - plasma

Nick name - reaper

Personality - comical and hilarious (makes jokes and good lines)

Does he get on with other soldiers - no he's more of a lone wolf

Does he collect other soldiers dog tags - yes if area is clear

That's my Spartan thanks this took me a while.

1.) What type of soldier are you? 

ODST

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? 

Silenced SMG 

3.) Which secondary do you carry?

M6C/SOCOM

4.) Type of equipment carried?

Stealth Drone.

5.) Type of grenade?

Frag 

Magnus Dreyar 

Magnus is detached and distant from most people,often preferring to work alone opposed to groups.  Magnus does not care for sarcasm very much, but he occasionally likes a good joke.

8.) Preferred Vehicle? 

his own two legs.

9.) How well do you get along with other soldiers?

being more of a loner, Magnus does not get along with most people.

10.) Do you collect fallen soldier dog tags?

No, he leaves that to the medics and people with death wishes.

New character:

1.) Spartan(mostly without his helmet) Recon armour

2.) Magnum + shotgun + spike grenade

3.) Jet pack

4.) Name: Zeff

5.) Personality: impeccable ability to lie and manipulate others to get what he wants. He is coldhearted and deceptive to others and often uses dry humour. Vengeful but also cunning, Zeff is a very villain-like person who will do anything in his way to get what he wants even when weakened physically.With a gripping and emotional background growing up, he self devotes an unknown motive that he can get what he wants when he wants, even if it's killing his allies in combat. He is very intelligent, but a very interesting character to follow.

6.) Uses any vehicle he can find. But hornet is his favourite.

7.)How he acts with others is that he can turn people on his side with manipulating them or lying. He can easily find someones emotional weakness and manipulate them that way. But both, what he and helix share a certain similarity alike is that they both can always conjure a great plan.

8.) He collects dog tags, yes.

1.) Female Spartan III (Reach: Gungnir helmet, sniper shoulders, tactical patrol chest).

3.) M60 Pistol.

4.) Active Camo.

5.) Frag grenade.

6.) Nickname "Ash"

7.) Silent and deadly, known for completing missions without ever being noticed. While used to fighting at great distances, has been known to move close to draw fire away from retreating or wounded allies.

8.) Not known for having a preference.

9.) Only responds to commanding officers, silent around marines. Prefers to fight alone, but can work with a squad without any issues.

10.) Has collected dogtags from other fallen Spartans that were on the same missions as her.

• Like 1

Lt. Joseph [WITH HELD]

1. Occupation: HellJumper

2. Primary: DMR(Silenced): Lost his Dual Silenced SMGs on Reach when he [WITH HELD]

3. Secondary: M60(Silenced[Right Leg], Energy Sword(Left Leg)

4. Equipment: Thruster Pack-Modified for those further jumps. His Thruster pack is 4x more effective than those of the normal standard.

5. Grenade Type: Plasma Grenade

6. Nickname: Calm

7. This man, after he [WITH HELD], can now tell if some one is lying and can easily work around them, quickly becoming friends with them. He is the center of the squad, meaning he easily befriends all, even the loners.

8. Rides with anyone and everyone.

9. Calm and collected, enjoys the witty banter but never takes part in it.

10.After he [WITH HELD] he will always carry their tags with his.

7 and 9 got switched my bad.

NOTE: If you wish to know what the  [WITH HELD] stands for you'll have to read the Halo; Radioactive Rp I took part in 2 years ago.

I'll be adding my own character this book.

1.) Spartan.

2.) Silenced SMG.

3.) Combat knife.

4.) Stealth Drone.

5.) Spike.

6.) Eric Magarnold

7.) Fast, tough, intelligent/smart, brunette, conservative.

Raised and taught to finish the job. No complaints, no back talking. The team matters most, no one gets left behind.

8.) Mantis

9.) Fine, as long as they do their job.

10.) No, his father's is enough. However, if it's a good friend, then yes.

• 4 months later...

1.) Female ODST

2.) SMG

3.) Combat Knife

4.) Thruster Pack

5.) Frags

6.) Anne Knight

7.) Anne specializes in quick movement and elimination, and as such is a mixture of quick-thinking and reckless, often making wrong split-second decisions. She has a very independent personality not relying on anyone else to do her work for her. 

8.) Gungoose 

9.) Poorly when taking orders, exceptionally well when commanding others

10.) Yes

• Like 1