Caption Contest - September

Cooliest

Primary Announcement:

Bnus is my real life dad. Jk I'm not made of wheat

Secondary Announcement:

Winners from last month will now be announced in the monthly caption contests.

August 2014 Caption Contest Winner

Total Mayh3m/ljp1125/Total Socks/Bacon/>>Mayh3m<</Mook/..Mayh3m../Mayh3m/Qui-Gon Jinn/Anakin Skywalker/Darth Mayh3m/Rumpelstiltskin/mutilación criminal/Siberian HuskyY/Tony Stark/TheSilverCenturion

I am posting this one day a head of schedule which gives you guys one extra day to accomplish the goal, and gets one more of my endless tasks off the Event Management Table. But I am also doing it today because tomorrow I will be inactive due to the fact that it is a very special day in my life as well as my parents. Tomorrow we mark the Anniversary of my parents biggest burden being brought upon this planet. And even though I no longer dwell with my parents I'm sure that the constant phone calls for money and such are still just as bad. :P So this month I decide to go with a party theme to celebrate the occasion. :)

Grunt Birthday Party to be exact. Enjoy.

Rules:

1. No inappropriate captions. Try to keep it PG. *Looking at you GreenMoonship!*     ;)
  2. One caption per member, so try to make yours really count.
  3. Please have your comment only pertain to the picture. Don't just comment saying "oh, I really like what Drizzy_Dance :bananachief:  said. Wolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol." If you like it then just hit the like button, silly!     ;)
  4. Have your caption submitted by 5 days prior to the end of the month.
  5. If there is an EDIT BY line in your post made by you, you will be disqualified.
  6. Have fun, PLEASE wear underwear, ALWAYS say never, may the odds be ever in your favor, get busy livin' or get busy dying.

Alright now with the rules out of the way, get captioning:

gallery_30063_641_47273.jpg

Thx to Myself for the image suggestion.

If you have any questions, concerns, or pictures that you'd just love to see me use in next months caption contest please do not hesitate to PM me.

• Like 7

-As I skimmed my face across the floor, all the blues around me... I looked up and noticed confetti... It was only then, and there that I had realized...- "This doesn't seem physically possible!!"

• Like 2