Halo 4 Random Trivia!

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

This here topic is for random things you found, weather it being very important, or very meaningless things you discovered from either boredom, or were hunting for things that might seem interesting.

I shall share this really random thing I found from boredom!

It take's "117" plasma turret ghost shots to blow up a Warthog!

I hope you enjoy this topic!

• Like 3

Well nobody knows this but they call the Halo rings Halo because they look like halos... Your mind = blown.

But seriously, Did you know Halo 4 is the only game since Halo Combat Evolved to not have playable Elites in Multiplayer?

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

Did you know if you fire a sticky detonator and drop it without reloading the explosive canister is still missing at the tip. And when you go ahead and pick it up, reload it and drop it again it is there again.

Sorry I thought this was a nice little detail.

• Like 1

Well nobody knows this but they call the Halo rings Halo because they look like halos... Your mind = blown.

But seriously, Did you know Halo 4 is the only game since Halo Combat Evolved to not have playable Elites in Multiplayer?

Halo 3 ODST.

Need I say more?

• Like 1

If you really started looking, you will find Marathon symbols all over Halo 4! When Bungie started putting them everywhere in there Halo games, Microsoft wanted them to stop...but, now 343 industries can have it everywhere, because they made the Marathon symbol into the Reclaimer symbol, which means Human in Forerunner.

see

Marathon Symbol  &   Reclaimer Symbol

marathon-logo.jpg  campaign.png

Did you know that the Hardlight Shield deflects any incoming projectiles, including Needler rounds, overcharged EMPs from the Plasma Pistol, and even rockets?

It doesn't stop vehicles

P34nut it does actually in some cases I have seen quite a few videos of when people activate their hardlight shield and it stops Ghosts in their tracks. :)

That's just a glitch though, when playing either locally or via LAN players are always splattered as normal even if the vehicle hits the shield head-on. Surviving a hit either means the vehicle wasn't going fast enough or that there's a lag-based issue.

On topic: did you know that although the Binary Rifle deals enough damage to kill a player with full shields outright with a single body shot, it's still marked as a headshot weapon?

Some facts about the IWHBYD skull in Halo 3:

1. The skull was supposed to be the hardest to find. The only way people found out about it was by looking into the Halo 3 game scripts

2. The further you carry the skull from the spawn point, the brighter the rings you have to jump through will glow. This will continue on untill the light is absolutely blinding.

3. Each ring makes a tune when you jump through it. You have to listen very closely though. If you put all these tunes directly after eachother it will play the last 7 notes from the halo theme song

4. Once you grab the skull the default ambience will fade and the Halo theme will play. Also there will be no music when you finish the level in the cut scene that follows, untill The ring rises out of the Ark. After that the music will return.

Thanks to the Halo wiki for some of these points because I didn't know of these untill I did more research.

EDIT: Forgot is was Halo 4 Trivia... But this is still very interesting. I will make up with an actual Halo fact.

There was supposed to be a Teleport armour ability. When some hackers got into the code they were able to place this ability in forge. But when they tried to use it it would result in death because of the rapid movement (Collision kill). It is rumoured that this was why 343i didn't develop this further but the main reason was that the ability would be OP.

I just remembered this thread is about Halo 4.

Did you know that unlike Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs, Spartan-IVs actually volunteered to fight-they never had to. Some Spartan-IVs were previously ODSTs (such as Sarah Palmer) or Spartan-IIIs (like Jun-A266).

There is also suggested that previous Spartan-II are integrated within the Spratan-IV forces and disguised as Spartan-IV's. But this is classified info because the origin of the Spartan-II programme (Child abduction and such)

There is also suggested that previous Spartan-II are integrated within the Spratan-IV forces and disguised as Spartan-IV's. But this is classified info because the origin of the Spartan-II programme (Child abduction and such)

True and this really interests me. It also worries me that if we see other Spartan-IIs in the future, they will be classed as Spartan-IVs too. They are nothing alike to each other in anyway and Spartan-IIs have there own way of working that's completely different to the Spartan-IVs.

Did you know that the Didact in halo 4 is called the Ur-Didact.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you know that Halo 4's beta featured a weapon called the 'Stasis Rifle'?

The weapon would create small bubbles on the ground that looked like the kill ball, But a lavender color. When stepping in these bubbles, Your movement would be slowed down.

Did you know Halo 4's beta also had the Shotgun as a load out weapon?

Did you know that the Mantis used to have the ability to hover for a short period of time?

Did you know that the Assault Rifle and Sidearm used in Halo 4: Forward unto Dawn are the same models used in Halo 4, the MA5D and the M6H. This is unexpected because Halo 4: FuD was set in 2556 and the Models were only first used in Halo 4 which is set in 2557 and 2558.

Thanks to JXZAW for some of the info.