If you could meet anyone on the Forums, who would it be and why?

Halo6 Follower

Hello maties! 

As discussed in the Shoutbox earlier, i thought it would be a good, fun idea to make this thread. The idea is simple: If you could meet anyone on the Forums, who would it be and why? Remember to keep this at a PG level, unlike the last thread i made.... 

I'll start us off: I'll like to meet Azaxx, so i could verse is Tyranid army in Warhammer as all as just talk to him. 

Thanks for reading, 

H5 f. 

• Like 9

Azzy.

I wanna meet him because we've been talking for over a year now on Skype and I still haven't heard his voice or seen a picture of him.

Would take me like, a 1 hour flight to get to his house. He'd run scared into a corner and look at me, frightened, like a startled lil' kitty cat. :3

• Like 3

Hmm, good question...

I guess I would have to choose between Edward Kenway, Drizzy Dan, Azzax, Vitamin PWN, Dumb Marine, and Zelda...

But I can't choose... They are all great and I would like to shake each one of their hands, and tell them face to face how much I respect them. Its not fair to them for me alone to decide.  

But when it comes down to it, it would be whichever one of them accepts my invitation and wants to meet me for some Go-Karts and Laser tag, followed by a hike in the woods and then a Mario Party and Super Smash Bros tournament. In other words I would only meet them if they actually want to see me, or agree to a meet. I don't wanna force anybody...

• Like 6

These are in no particular order.

BeckoningZebra1 - Easy to get along with shares a lot of interests with me and just an all round good friend.

Adam91 - Probably one of the nicest forum members I know. He's always so polite and willing to help out. Even though I feel like I know him he is still a mystery.

Bnus - literally one of the funniest guys I've talked to on the forums. And we have a very strange friend bond. ;)

-Sparky- - PUNZ...

Gryffin - just so I could hold a live rap concert for him. lulz

Drizzy_Dan - My brainstorm partner and he's ingenious might I add. Would love to sit down and just get inspired for hours.

RSR - Somebody that I never expected to get close to but in a weird way I feel as if we are great friends.

Well, I'm not sure if we were supposed to pick 20 people lol but if I had to go with just one….

I honestly could not decide. I would want to meet them all. Such a great and talented group of people we have here on the forums. You're all great. :)

• Like 8

I have had many close friends over the time on the forums, some have left and some are still here. Since you never said I'm limited to one member, I can post, otherwise I wouldn't be able to lul.

In no particular order.

Ashlynn - The first friend I made here and a friendship I cheerish dearly, one of the kindest people I know who I wish were on the forum more

Zelda - No lie here, probably the kindest member.

One - Even though he left, he's still one of the only people who shares the majority of interests I have.

Ms Mystic/Candibunni - Very caring friend who acts selflessly towards others.

Gryffin - Though he doesn't know which city in Australia is the best, he's still a fun bloke to chat with.

Purple - Great sense of humour and quite the caring person, great friend.

Sykowolf - One of my better friends who I can count on to listen and assist with issues, sad to see him not longer have interest with the forums anymore.

Anyone of those people I mentioned I wouldn't mind seeing in person, but I can't pick anyone of these people over another even though I may want to.

• Like 6

HaloGeek - He's very interesting, and he's a pretty awesome guy. The Dumb Marine - He's just got an awesome sense of humour, and that earns you 100 points in my books. He rarely ever spends any time on the forums, but as he's a member, he counts; spartan 993 - He's been a good friend of mine for a while, and I talk to him a LOT. He's one of the most awesome guys I've ever met on the Internet.

• Like 1

i would say the dumb marine to see if he is a human or if he is a mgaical talking weasel or GSD to see if he is a German Shepard but i think we all know that he is ;)

Why are you even curious about those? It's pretty obvious that The Dumb Marine is a man made out of thousands of weasels. GermanShepherdD is a super-dog. Instead of fetching a ball, he dominates on video games. Instead of digging holes, he builds computers.

• Like 1