If Chief reveals his face. Who would you want him to look like?

Itz JoshE

Chief should never show his face. In a way, the player is the chief. Not seeing his face let's you connect to him in a way you can't connect to other players. Simply because you can't judge his appearance. He's you.

On a non-serious note: I'd like him to be Frank O'Connor.

• 5 months later...

I don't want chief to show his face, in a sense, that would utterly destroy halo for MANY people.

Plus, that's kind of what makes halo interesting, your a faceless super solider fighting for the survival of humanity.

But, if they did, he shouldnt have a face, like under his helmet, is no head.

Yeah what the guy above said, Chief's humanity has taken a steep decline. In fact 343's constant "He's HUMAN, has EMOTIONS." is sort of a shaky lampshade. Speaking of which, armor that can upgrade itself. :/

Chief could easily have an irregular eye thing going on, I can imagine his face, generic head shape, but the eyes are probably surreal for a "human".

if master cheif took off his helmet, he would be shot in the face, like the carmines in gears, thats why he can't take it off, ether that or he's ugly as ****, you know which ever works

Naw but i think he should be like a so halo:hero we thought died a while ago, like sgt.Forge from halo wars, plot twist!!!!