pelican in multiplayer

ODST Omega 117

i have dreamed flying the pelican in halo i finally got to drive one in reach but i want it in multiplayer so that i can carry troops and they can be passengers and not have to be a gunner like in the falcon but dont forget the phantom or u can use the bandit (spirit) it dose not madder i just want the flying troop transport

what do you guys think of the pelican exclusively in forge though?A troop transport like that could add something significant to custom games

as long as it's either matte gunmetal or olive drab, i can't take there being a super shiny pelican like that Reach concept that was shown as a fake halo 4 one.

If Pelicans and Phantoms were available in MP, they would most likely be a direct rip off of CoD (Chopper gunner)...

We already have some CoD aspects in Halo(REACH: Sprint, Loadouts.) .. please no more.

Armour abilties are nothing like perks, and sprinting has been in FPSs well before COD came into the picture. They are not a COD aspect.

We should be able to drive Pelicans; Phantoms and Spirits. Perhaps a really big map with a Scarab, or Scarabs in which we can actually drive.

This is kind of different from what you're talking about but I think a multiplayer map that basically consists of a feel like the mission in Halo 2 when you had to fight on top of the Scarab would be sweet. Maybe a scarab with more surface area to walk on would be better though, but the idea would be like a stay on the scarab for a close range game 'the floor is lava type deal'

In order to have the pelican, phantom or scarab the maps would have to be almost the size of forge world and that is something i would not want to be playing on. Current vehicles in halo are fine, other then bringing the hornet and elephant back i wouldn't suggest adding the troop transports other then to put you on the field at the beginning of the match.

Halo is not COD nuff said about that..

But just like "Dannysaleem" said elephants were pretty much useless in MP but played a big support role in bringing troops into danger without the team really dying. Imagine rolling in to battle in a pelican and when the LZ is clear the team of maybe 4-6 players jumps out and the pelican gets into cover or flys away til more need some help moving around..

Yes very Battlefield..but then again not really since it has been in the campaign just never thought of in the MP world..maps like Valhalla in halo 3 or Forge world would be perfect. any agree? :) I like the idea. But then again the damamge taken on one has to be easier for a team to take one out in the distance. maybe a jackhammer rocket in the "First strike" :)

• Like 1