It's Nearly Time to Pass the Torch!

Wam

Great post Farmer. I like dis, even dough it's cause it's got my name in it. Dat's da only reason.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us. We've been here for years you are just starting. Make us proud!

CZ3HIkH.jpg

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 2

I'd like for my name to be changed back to my original, AhhOldWoman. Consider it a wish. :troll:

I call it! You hear that mods? I called changing the name!

Just let me know when you wish for it to change. :)

Also, it has been great having you as part of the family here at 343! I hope you enjoy your time to come in the future!

• Like 1

It will be kind of odd to see you back as a greenie again. You've been a Fantastic MoM, and a great member. But yes it is that time again. 2MoM4me.

Probably sooner than later you will be a Purple. So you have that to look forward to. Apparently Purple is all the Craze these days, for whatever reason. But Congratz on the month of being mammy again, but Now IT'S DONE DESMOND! IT"S FINITO! YOU"RE FINITO!

• Like 1

And I kind of love you too ahholdwomen..... only kind of.  :)

I think you should spend a week at my camp, that'll surely make your "Kind of" go into a full blown "100%". 

When do you wanna start? Cause I gotta know, dude. There's like you and 73 other people that want to attend.

Camp's are tough to run nowadays.