Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Uh, Arachny, that's not possible.

I'm the sniper. I'm sure you all know me well enough to know I wouldn't do that.

Yes. But Self Destructs death is needed. We need to kill him.

The reason you ask?

He literally took the last pudding in the fridge for himself. No sharing, no asking. He just took it. 

• Like 1

Scene 5, Part 2

Edward Kenway was being pushed towards the plank. He had a heavy rock tied to his right foot, a rock that would drag him down to his watery death. As he reached the end of the plank, he smirked. The guard in charge of his death noticed, and became confused. He was almost worried by the way Edward was so confident. The guard went over two give Kenway his push of death, but in a flash, the mafian released his hidden blade and slashed at the rope tying the heavy rock to his foot. The guard was drawing his sword as Edward shoved the blade up his throat. The mafian froze in position for a full second, before releasing then sprinting towards the Captain's quarters. He burst through the door, only to greet a surprised ship Captain. With all the other guards running after him, Edward leaped at the Captain, lunching his hidden blade into his throat. "But, why?" the Captain choked. "It was just a bit of banter, no big deal." Kenway shrugged. The mafian pulled off the cross-shaped necklace from the dying Captain and admired it. Several guards burst into the room, forcing him to surrender. "U wot?" Kenway replied. "I'll have you know,-". He was cut of by a knife that was thrown at him. It wounded his left shoulder. All the guards surrounded him, preparing to tie him back up for good. Kenway shouted "I'm the Juggernaut! You can't kill me in your dreams!". He then activated the necklace and was teleported to a safe.

Edward Kenway, Juggernaut, injured.

Everyone with a role, feel free to PM us with your next move.

Edited by UNSC Spartan II
  • Like 2

Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition - FINALE

As TheSilverCenturion was making his way downtown, he was approached by a man. The man stopped TSC in his tracks, then pulled something out of his coat. TSC's heart began to race. "Oh no...you're one of them!" TSC shouted as the man pulled out a contract offering propane. He turned around and ran for his life screaming "I'll never buy your illegal substances!" TSC rounded a corner, ran through an alleyway, then emerged on the other side of the streets. He found a seat and decided to take a little rest. "I've had many encounters with those freaks trying to sell me propane." he said to himself. He looked around, not a single soul in sight. "I should be safe now" he sighed with relief. He stood up, only to be slammed against the wall by a masked man. TSC lashed at the scarf concealing the man's identity, and tore it off. He then realised that this man, was the Juggernaut. Edward pulled out a baguette and attempted to slash at his target. TSC dodged and rolled out the way. I prepared for this TSC thought to himself. He pulled out a pistol, and aimed it at the mafian. Kenway froze, and gave a confused look. "Time to die mafian!" TSC roared then fired the pistol. Turned out he was aiming the pistol the wrong way, and shot himself in the throat. Edward walked over to his corpse. "What a -" BOOM. The Sniper 360 no-scoped Kenway. The mafian dropped to the ground with a bullet in his chest. "Why did you do it? We could have worked side-by-side." Axilus looked down at the dying mafian. "True, but you were getting kind of rekt. Gg bruh, see you next game." Axilus walked away. The last thing Edward saw was the '#SWAG' embroidered on the back of Axilus' leather jacket.

Pro-town gathered in Banter-central. "We have lost many great people these past few weeks, but it is now safe to say that the mafian threat has been eliminated. The lives of those innocent were not lost in vain." The pro-town members cheered "Death to the mafians!" before heading off to drink their national beverage...Scotch.

TheSilverCenturion, civilian, supposedly killed by Mafia.

Edward Kenway, Juggernaut, 360 no-scoped by Sniper.

Mafians rekt, Pro-Town victory.

Note: Target for execution was selected by RNG due to the mafians' lack of response in the PM thread.

I'd like to thank everyone who attended this game. Me and Ruby enjoyed hosting, here's to 10.0.   :cheers: 

Edited by UNSC Spartan II
  • Like 4