Goodbye to all. (By TheMaskedMan)

Helix Amell

Hello to the people who are reading this right now. I know some of you may have caught me in bad moods at bad timing, it's hard for everybody  :(. I've been overly stressed about being on the forums for sometime due to legitimate reasons so that is why I'm leaving. I may or maybe not return .

I don't know what I have in mind if I choose to stay or not. It may even be my last. If  I do return you may expect a new me and a whole lot new scripts coming up soon including TOTA 4 which has not been released yet. And if I don't ever return , well let's just say just in case I specially planned individual goodbye's to certain forum members of whom I've trusted and known for a while (Even if I do return you will recieve a goodbye pm) ( Oh and if we recently met,sorry if you didn't get one)

Goodbye :good:

-TMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkA7xQb6uPk (Enjoy the music )

• Like 1

Hey, bro, I just have a few things to say. It was a great time for the few months that I knew you, we had a few good conversations. We had our ups and our downs, but I still had a great time all 'round while you where there.

Ten, hut! We are giving a fellow soldier a farewell salute. Raise your arms troops and be proud to have known a great man.

:bananachief:

:salute:    :salute:

:salute:       :salute:

:salute:         :salute:

:salute:           :salute:

:salute:              :salute:

:salute:                :salute:  

A goodbye is never forever.

• Like 2

Masked Man, I am going to miss you, I had fun reading your scripts.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

-A.A. Milne

David-Tennant-Dont-You-Dare-Reaction-Gif

But I have a feeling you will anyway,

Good luck with your stories keep em up a lot of people liked them, hopefully you come back one day and have a better experience.

Good luck with whatever you are off to go, See ya later

Edited by Yoshi1176

Darth_vader_no.gif

It's gonna be really sad to see you go Masked Man, you were one of the friendliest members around here on this forum, always trying to keep the Shout Box a happy, awesome and amusing place. I hope to see you come back to the forums someday, you were one of my favourite members of the forum. I wish you the best of luck with your future tasks. Goodbye TMM :(.

Kind Regards, H5WBC (or Steve, even though that isn't my real name but that's what you called me ;).)

• Like 1

As a good friend of TheMaskedMan in person, it's really a shame to see him leave the site after only a few months.

Over the months that I have known you, you have proven to be a trustworthy friend and I await your return.

I will still see you, on Xbox LIVE, Facebook, Skype, IRL, etc. I hope that someday you will return and better yet, receive MoM.

I know that with you, when you're stressed out with something, it doesn't go just like that...

But this, I hope will. Maybe we can resolve this issue, and if need be I will help.

AXIOS!

-Jack Simon Hart.