Ask The Director 2.0

What did you think of the resurrected Pikmin series newest game. Pikmin 3? Did you find it out of the ordinary or a plot twist of any sort?

I haven't had a chance to play it as of yet, however it sounds fun. From your second question I can only assume that there must be a plot twist. I bet the guy from the first two games is in it. 

Can you tell a Lie ? :)

Of course.

what is the hardest question in the world ? :)

There isn't one. That implies that questions can be measured in difficulty on a scale, however they cannot.

Not to mention the "difficulty" of the question is completely dependent on the person being asked the question. For instance, someone who knows how to read and write but doesn't know mathematics would be able to answer "How do you spell ____?" quite easily but will have difficulty answering "What is ____+____?". The vice versa applies as well.

The "Premium" Service, if you get what i'm saying ;)

How much for it? :3

I don't offer a premium service. If that's what you are asking.

Director, is it, or is not most pretentious and self centering to have such a thread? By who's own measure is a thread justified in terms of knowledge and experience. Surely you don't think to be the most intelligent member of the forum or of the "human" species.

I am curious, to what end does this thread serve, and why does it take so long for a reply? Surely someone of your imposed intellect would not need to research or browse for answers to the questions you are posed.

Sorry, that was multiple questions from simultanious voices. Do the best you can ;)

• Like 1

Aw, i'm disappointed, i thought you were a nice Director :(

who will win the World Cup?

The United States of America. Eventually. 

The Frieden Rebels

Do penguins have knees ? :)

Yes they do.

Director, is it, or is not most pretentious and self centering to have such a thread? By who's own measure is a thread justified in terms of knowledge and experience. Surely you don't think to be the most intelligent member of the forum or of the "human" species.

I am curious, to what end does this thread serve, and why does it take so long for a reply? Surely someone of your imposed intellect would not need to research or browse for answers to the questions you are posed.

Sorry, that was multiple questions from simultanious voices. Do the best you can ;)

1. Not really, as the purpose of the thread is primarily to assist people with questions but has a secondary purpose of entertaining people.

2. My own measure, and I wonder how you are coming about the assumption that I think that I'm the most intelligent member of the forum. From wherever you are getting that assumption, I urge you to reexamine it.

3. See answer 1.

4. It takes some time to get a reply because I have a life and cannot be on the forum for every second of every day, and I also have moderator duties to attend to. This is literally something I do for my own entertainment, and it just so happens to entertain others.

What year do you think the world will end? :)

I don't think there will be a unit of measurement for the year when the Earth finally ends.

Director, what is your most memorable Halo moment?

The first time I got a perfection medal. I was in Big Team Battle on Halo 3 and managed to get into a scorpion. And oh, did I slaughter.

Unless you've read Robert Monroe's Far Journeys and The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Castaneda, or any other of their books, you know nothing. Life is truly a mind **** wrapped in a trillion mind *****.

Your *** aint no Carl Jung.

"You know nothing"

Rather presumptuous I think. Obviously you can know quite a lot even while you haven't read a couple of books. I also do not claim to be a psychotherapist who put too much stock in symbolization. 

Also I haven't read Far Journeys but I have read Journeys Out of the Body. It wasn't quite my cup of tea and it didn't encourage me to read it's sequel. However, that was a good 7 or 8 years ago. I might give the sequel a try.