Ask The Director 2.0

So... is all Idaho about, just the potatoes?

Not really. Idaho is primarily a rural state. Corn, potatoes (allegedly), and various other crops are grown on the outskirts of the major cities. The three most urban cities are Boise (the capital), Caldwell, and Nampa. Nampa and Caldwell are the most rural of these three, and Boise serves as the center of trade for most of the imported goods from other states/countries. Boise is the most developed of the major cities in Idaho, sporting a couple of skyscrapers and the Boise Towne Square Mall. Idaho is also home to Bruce Willis, and is an "outdoorsman" state. The primary tourist attractions are Silver City (a ghost town), our woods (for hunting/hiking/etc.), and Bogus Basin (a ski resort).

what happened to the 'show edit by' option? or is it still there? since it isn't appearing for me

I believe the "show edit by" option is disabled for non-moderators. I still have it though, check your post. ;D

Can I Instead Share my Fanmade plot about the original Red team and it´s Spartans Douglas-42 Jerome-92 and Alice-130 and the Spirits destiny cuase I Know that you are planning a coutniuation on that matter and I think I have come up whit som pretty complex stuff?

Can I Instead Share my Fanmade plot about the original Red team and it´s Spartans Douglas-42 Jerome-92 and Alice-130 and the Spirits destiny cuase I Know that you are planning a coutniuation on that matter and I think I have come up whit som pretty complex stuff?

This isn't a thread suitable for that kind of thing, however I have just the place you can share it.

http://www.343industries.org/forum/forum/71-halo-books-music-history-and-member-created-works/

This subforum is designed to discuss everything about the extended lore as well as share your own created works.

How many more Halo games do you think will be made?

Technically speaking...

Six. MCC hasn't come out yet and Halo 5 and 6. :troll:

Realistically though, they will keep making Halo until they lose money on the series. Halo is to Microsoft what Mario is to Nintendo.

What would you say is your favorite Non-Halo game of all time?

There are a ton of non-Halo games I really like. Favorite of all time is a tie as well. So here they are

1. Civilization II

2. The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

3. Saints Row 2

4. GTA San Andreas

5. Red Dead Redemption

6. Star Wars KotOR

7. Star Wars Battlefront I and II

8. Nascar Thunder 2003

9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

10. Battlefield 3 (pre patches)

11. Dragon Age: Origins

12. Dragon Age: Awakening

13. Dues Ex: The Conspiracy

14. Dues Ex: The Invisible War

15. Dues Ex: Human Revolution

16. Overlord

17. Dynasty Warriors 6: Empires

18. The Sims: Busting Out

19. Mass Effect

20. Mass Effect 2

21. Conker's Bad Fur Day

22. Spore

23. Half Life 2 (it was better than the first)

24. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

25. The Witcher 2

And a few more. The games listed are only the ones I've put 60+ hours into.

What do you not direct? :)

Well since I previously stated that I direct everything I cannot possibly fathom what answer you are hoping to gain by basically asking the same question again except reversed.

Obviously, since I direct everything, there is not anything that I do not direct.

when will my next name change be you diddlebungnugget?

Immediately after this post. :troll:

What if Halo 6 came out in 2016? Just saying... Must be logic.

Logic? No.

Halo Combat Evolved came out in 2001

Halo 2 came out in 2004

Halo 3 came out in 2007

Halo Reach came out in 2010

Halo 4 came out in 2012

And Halo 5 is slated to come out in 2015

If you follow the pattern (with the exception of Halo Reach [made by Bungie] and Halo 4 [made by 343i] primary Halo games usually come out every three years. So Halo 6 will probably come out in 2018. There's no way it's going to be released in 2016. If they DID release in it 2016 then that would mean that the game would be released incomplete and Halo would die.

Hi, I have another question. What REALLY happened in the Roswell UFO Incident? I am very interested in knowing.

The Unidentified Flying Object that crashed in New Mexico was later revealed as a surveillance balloon. The original purpose of the balloon was monitor Russia's Nuclear Weapons tests. Our relationship with Russia was very flaky at the time, so the government claimed that this balloon was a weather balloon. 

At the time, paranoia was the norm, and when people asked why the government was so strictly securing the area of the crash the government pretty much said, "cuz we can". This led to a massive craze that an alien craft had crashed in Roswell and that the government had covered it up. This was exacerbated by the locals who noticed that tourism had gone way up and started fabricating evidence to further "prove" that the surveillance balloon was actually an alien craft. It was even FURTHER exacerbated by our government, who flat out refused to provide any proof on the matter until the 1990's.

In reality, we simply didn't want to admit that we were spying on Russia.

How come there was a quasar that broke the astro law of physics?

Because it was a rebel.

Ah, fun. Anyways, the quasar that you're talking about (the one that is so big it shouldn't exist) exists probably because of our oversimplification of our mathematical description of the universe. We just need to correct it and move on, really.

Whenever something breaks the laws of physics, all it is doing is proving us incorrect. All we have to do is rewrite the law until it is correct and see how well it holds up in the future.