Ask The Director 2.0

Or people who watched your YT video's

What do you actually Direct?

Anything and everything.

Why is the meaning of life 42.

It's not. The meaning of life is death.

If the rebels only win in the movies, why did the American Revolution work out in real life?

Because of the French. They made it no longer be a Revolution and turned it into an actual war between the colonies and the British Empire. They basically decided to help the rebels out and ended up bringing the English and French war to the states, overruling the revolution.

I had that response prepared because I predicted that someone would ask that. lol

• Like 1

I kind of agree with that, not so blatantly of course, but there is some logical reasoning in there.

Well that's what a pessimist would say. The meaning of life is to end. Everything dies.

That being said though, that's just the meaning of life. The PURPOSE of life is to do things with it. What things? All things. Life is the ultimate "choose your own adventure". The only time you've not achieved the purpose of life is when you are on your death bed and you don't think you have. If you die regretting a decent chunk of the things you've done in your life, then you haven't fulfilled it's purpose.

• Like 1

Axilus Prime, on 13 Jun 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

If the rebels only win in the movies, why did the American Revolution work out in real life?

Because of the French. They made it no longer be a Revolution and turned it into an actual war between the colonies and the British Empire. They basically decided to help the rebels out and ended up bringing the English and French war to the states, overruling the revolution.

^

That is wrong the American Revolution does not classify as a war. :)

^

That is wrong the American Revolution does not classify as a war. :)

Fixed that quote tag for you. 

The American Revolution (also known as the American Revolutionary War, The American WAR of Independence, or simply the Revolutionary WAR) was in fact classified as a war. I don't know why you think it doesn't, but it not only does but is. It included thousands of troops, quite a few battles, and lasted just shy of a decade. If you think it wasn't a war because there was no declaration of war, the only time in history that a declaration of war was required for a war to be considered a war was when Nixon was trying to cheat veterans out of benefits. A war is a war despite there not being a declaration of it being so.

• Like 3

Now this is a tough one......  :D

What makes us human?

Ha. About 1% of our genetic makeup. That and our ability to create a vast amount of tools is pretty much the only thing that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom and the "proto humans" that came before us.

How much for the premium service?

Which premium service?

Will you get the MCC?

1.100th post  :fun:

If I can afford to, yes. Yes I will. Probably twice.

What did you think of the Mass effect 3 endings ? :)

In my opinion, they could have been better. The expectations were set that what you did in the previous games would effect the ending of ME3. Then the actions you took in the previous games had no effect at all. You could do absolutely anything and still get the same three endings. They definitely could have put more into the endings that they did.

In my opinion, they could have been better. The expectations were set that what you did in the previous games would effect the ending of ME3. Then the actions you took in the previous games had no effect at all. You could do absolutely anything and still get the same three endings. They definitely could have put more into the endings that they did.

Since you didn't like the ending of ME3, what do you think of the indoctrination theory?

Since you didn't like the ending of ME3, what do you think of the indoctrination theory?

Utter rubbish and complete tosh 

Oh wait I'm not The Director.............

Are there any Nintendo games you really like? 

How do I become the Director then ? :D

You don't. There already is a Director.

What would you do if you ran over Dracula while driving down a dark road in the middle of night?

Assuming I KNEW it was Dracula, I'd keep driving.

Is it true that:

Shrek is love.

Shrek is life.

:question:

Only to some. 

It has merit. Especially when you consider that Shepherd's actions technically aren't his own in the first place.

Utter rubbish and complete tosh 

Oh wait I'm not The Director.............

Are there any Nintendo games you really like? 

Of course. I really enjoyed Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, Donkey Kong 64, and a ton of other games. The Nintendo 64 was actually the first console I played more than 2 hours a day on.

Two quick questions:

1- Cake or Pie?

2- What's the answer to everything in the Universe?

1. I like cake more than pie but do not particularly crave either.

2. That would take more than 10 minutes to type. I'm playing the laziness card. Also congrats on the most generalized question possible.