Ask The Director 2.0

Is Pi π really infinite?

Yes. It's an irrational number and thereby cannot be precisely defined as the ratio of any two whole numbers.Thus, its decimal expansion has no pattern and is infinite.

How did you become a moderator?

I was chosen by the upper staff members and was asked. Then I said yes.

What is the difference between Wealth and Profit? :)

Might as well ask what the difference is between a wooden chair and a tree.

Profit is a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.

Wealth is having an abundance of material possessions.

Profit leads to wealth, but one can have wealth without having ever made a profit off of something (i.e. inheritance)

Two questions for you....

Gray mane or Battle born?

Can I ask more than one question..... :D

Only one way to find out.

Yes you can ask more than one question, and I'd have to go with Gray Mane. Even though I'm a supporter of the Imperials, the Battle Born have proven themselves dishonorable in my eyes. The Gray Manes, despite the fact that they are naive, do not condone the kidnapping of other family members for political gain.

• Like 1

Who gave you the nickname 'firebeard'?

A couple of my friends did. See, the hair on the rest of my body is black or dark brown but my beard is red at first glance. When examined closely, it actually has every type of natural hair color in it.

With the color of my beard versus the rest of my hair, my friend said it was as if my chin was on fire and then one of my other friends dubbed me firebeard. It is the only nickname I've allowed people to call me.

• Like 1

Here's a riddle to answer.

You are trapped in a small room, the room is plain nothing in it besides a single light bulb that illuminates the small room brightly and a small desk chair with wheels, the room has two connecting doors, one on each side of the room. One door opens to a maze of mirrors that would be impossible to navigate in the darkness. The other door opens to a room with a giant magnifying glass pointing in a straight direction, it's portable but very heavy for you to carry. Only one door can open at a time and you are slowly running out of light, darkness is growing fast. How do you get out?

Edited by Melody

I'm on to you.

Wrong antagonistic group and wrong game series.

If you could have one Halo weapon in real life, what would it be? I'd have the Energy Sword btw.

The Gauss Cannon.

Here's a riddle to answer.

You are trapped in a small room, the room is plain nothing in it besides a single light bulb that illuminates the small room brightly and a small desk chair with wheels, the room has two connecting doors, one on each side of the room. One door opens to a maze of mirrors that would be impossible to navigate in the darkness. The other door opens to a room with a giant magnifying glass pointing in a straight direction, it's portable but very heavy for you to carry. Only one door can open at a time and you are slowly running out of light, darkness is growing fast. How do you get out?

The same way that I got in. ;)

Either that or I just keep my left hand on the left side of the mirror maze, despite the darkness I should be able to find the exit by doing that.

Are you a sports fan?

Nope.

What was one game you really liked, but wasn't really popular and why did you like it so much? (Not franchises)

There are actually quite a few, I used to have a thread series called The Director's Lesser Known Games. Out of those, I think my favorite has to be Solar 2.

Are you a Templar? :)

Yes, but unlike some of the other Templars I don't believe in personal gain via power. I believe that if I gain, then everyone else should as well.