Ask The Director 2.0

Are you a fan of the Mass Effect Trilogy?

Yes, I've played all three games multiple times.

Is anyone even remotely close to passing up Donut as top shouter?

Azaxx actually passed him up quite a long time ago, but a lot of shouts. However, while Absolute Dog was a moderator he accidentally deleted all of Azaxx's shouts, which is why you see Donut as the top shouter. So technically, Azaxx is still the top shouter.

If you could add anymore smileys to the shoutbox and forums what would they be?

Oh I already got the smiley I wanted. :troll:

• Like 1

Do you know who is behind Donut in shouts then? :) ( The third top shouter )

No, there isn't a leaderboard with that information on it. It only shows the current top shouter and your individual shout count. RSR might know though, but it would take him a bit to find the information.

Can't there be a leaderboard?

No, because it would be completely pointless and all it would do is encourage people to shout-spam to increase their shout count, which is something that can get people banned.

How much for your toupee? 

I do not wear a toupee. #allnatural

Ah you play ME3?

Have you played the MP?

What's your favourite character to use?

I have play ME3, I played a couple rounds of the MP, and I played as a krogan in the mp.

What's your take on Destiny?

Some people find it fun, and that's good for them, but I find it to be lacking in storyline and 'new' gameplay. Lot of grinding.

What do they put on a bald guy's driver's license…?

The hair color they would have if they had hair. In some states, they will put 'none' or whatever hair color you want them to put.

What do you do besides moderating?

I tend to look up new and interesting things as well as watch shows like Conan O'Brien and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. And play video games. And go out with my girlfriend. And answer questions on this topic.

How fast does the earth rotate, and how fast does the earth orbit the sun, in mph and mps (miles per second)?

The speed of the Earth's rotation from the equator is approximately 1037.5417 miles per hour. There are 3600 seconds in an hour, so that would translate to approximately. .29 miles per second.

The earth orbits the sun at an average of 67,000 mph. There are 3600 seconds in an hour, so that would be 18.61 miles per second.

• Like 2

If you could meet 3 people on this forum in real life who would they be?

RSR, Twam, and GSD.

What's the background behind your username?

Well, when I first joined the forum my username was the same as my gamertag. Then I wanted to customize my profile more to my liking but most of the RvB usernames were already taken. I wanted to have an RvB username because I am a big fan of the series and wanted to show my support.

So I decided to go with a name that isn't as common as most (like Church or York) but still has a vital role in the story. I first chose The Chairman, but that character had no pictures and was not featured in anything but voice during RvB. So I chose The Director, and that has been my username (except when unwillingly changed for comedic effect) since.

Interesting. Why did Member of the Month get added to this forum?

Essentially to motivate members to go out of their way to contribute to the community and to reward those who do. It was thought up by Spectral Jester In August of 2011.

Who is your favourite video game protagonist?

Link.

Thanks for the all information, Director... What's your favorite Halo?

Halo 2

Do you got the power?

What do you think is better ( long term ) for Tamriel and the fight against the Thalmor?

The Stormcloaks or the Empire? :)

In the long run I think that going with the Empire would be best.

The Stormcloaks may very well be able to maintain their hold on Skyrim, but it is unlikely that they would be able to maintain their defenses while simultaneously striking back at the Thalmor. Skyrim is but one of many nations in Tamriel. The Empire has to lick it's wounds, but will eventually regain it's footing and when a new administration arrives that is less tolerant to the Thalmor arrives they will be in a much better position to fight against the Thalmor than the Stormcloaks would.

Even with the Thalmor restrictions, the Empire has far more troops and holdings than the Stormcloaks would be able to ever achieve. Meaning they would be the best choice to rid Tamriel of the Thalmor.

• Like 2