Ask The Director 2.0

How do you expect humanity to evolve biologically in the next few million or billion or so years

I expect Homo Sapiens Sapiens to evolve further mental capacity, and then we'll likely lose some muscle and bone density due to the fact that we will have technology to do menial labor for us. After a few million years, I would honestly expect us to look how we now portray extraterrestrial aliens. Gray skin, large crowns, and larger optical cavities.

iOS or Android?

I personally use Android, but I can see why people choose iOS. It is more user friendly, even if it is lacking in customization.

How long have you had your signature for?

Over two years, if I remember right. I've made slight edits to it, but the overall signature has remained the same for most of my time on the site so far.

Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh? And why did you choose it?

Pokemon, because it was just more interesting to me. Also because more people in my area were playing it than Yu-Gi-Oh.

Who's the best Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters character, and why is it Yami Bakura?

Yeah, it is Yami Bakura and probably due to the massive amount of backstory and character dev that went into his character.

• Like 1

What is you're job like?

If you mean being a moderator, it's just sifting through posts and shouts and making sure everything's on the up and up. If you mean my personal job, I don't currently have one. I am awaiting the opportunity to see a doctor to get treated for a long standing illness.

Are you religious at all?

I was given the choice (unlike most) of selecting a religion and after doing my research into each religion I came to the conclusion religions are simply old systems of governance and mass population control. So instead I came up with my own moral guidelines for right and wrong by viewing the action in a third person perspective and determining if it causes suffering. If it does, it's wrong. If it doesn't, then how could it be wrong? 

So am I religious? No. I am, however, existentialist I suppose.

• Like 3

Why are dogs and cats noses always wet?

They aren't always wet, but there are a couple of reasons that cats and dogs try to keep their noses wet. They lick their noses to assist in their sense of smell, clean their nose, and to help regulate their body temperature. Usually the wetness is from licking, but it can also be from a runny nose (i.e. mucus)

• Like 1

have you read starship troopers?  and if so what did you think of it?

I haven't read Starship Troopers but I have seen the movies. They're everything one could want out of a gritty, over the top sci-fi series.

American Dad, Family Guy, The Simpsons, or Futurama? 

The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, and American Dad. In that order.

• Like 1

How many times does the average person blink their eye lids in one day?

The average adult blinks between 10 and 20 times per minute, so let's call it 15 times per minute. There are 60 minutes in one hour, so 15*60 = 900 blinks per hour. 24 hours in one day means 900*24 = 21,600 blinks per day.

Who do you think is going all the way for March Madness? (Obviously going to be Notre Dame, but still thought I'd ask :D)

There's a really good chance that Kentucky is going to win this time around, but we'll see.

• Like 1

Would you kill someone? If so who?

What game do you prefer halo 4 or halo 3?

Nah, I wouldn't kill someone. If someone angered me to the point where I was considering killing them, I'd probably just kidnap them and torture them for a while. Much more satisfying than simply killing someone.

I liked the multiplayer of Halo 3 the most, but enjoyed the campaign of Halo 4 just a tad bit more than Halo 3's.

• Like 1