Ask The Director 2.0

Is there a picture of an Atom?

I'm not talking about an Artist's interpretation, but a real picture. Like one from an Electron Microscope?

Sort of. It's not a normal-light spectrum picture, but it is technically a picture of a hydrogen atom. Or it's orbital structure at least.

18ontxblfw77lpng.png

Will there be an award for stumping you in this 2.0 thread?

Nope. The only reason there was for the first one is because VP thought it would be funny.

Director,I didn't know I've already tried those steps so many times before I asked you for help.Unfortunatelly this retarded picture is always there.No way out :/L5mgnOO.jpg

Your gamer picture on your X-Box Live profile is different than the one on the website?

If yes, then you need to contact Microsoft support.

• Like 1

Thoughts on Ferguson riots and the politics around it at it's current as well as Darren Wilson receiving no indictment?

With all due respect I think politics and riots in Ferguson shouldn't take place on this forum.If you don't mind I suggest you to stop.The Director is here with clear purpose and we all know what exactly is this topic about.

Take care.

• Like 1

Yes it is,it's different from this retarded motorcycle.It really makes me mad.Anyways thank you very much,my rating for your work is - 9.5/10 :thumbsup:

Btw sure I'll ask you again if I need something.

lol Alright

Thoughts on Ferguson riots and the politics around it at it's current as well as Darren Wilson receiving no indictment?

We have a shooting that the police say was justified but nobody else seems to think it was (talking about people actually living in Ferguson). After reading his testimony, I'm inclined to believe that both parties were at fault. The officer could have subdued Brown with a tazer if it hadn't been 'uncomfortable' to carry it. Brown shouldn't have attacked the police officer the way he did.

The Grand Jury declining to indict the police officer on charges of murder or excessive use of force was also expected by both sides. In my opinion, he should have been charged with EUF due to him using a gun instead of his tazer or nightstick. Not carrying around your tazer is no excuse to shoot someone, to me. 

There are also many people saying that police officers in Ferguson have a long history of excessive force when dealing with the colored community, which is actually what the protests are about. The fact that the KKK are willing to back the police officers seems to make this ring true.

Well I think an award is pretty fun for stumping you.... so get on it! :)

If you could revive any series ( The series has to not had had a game out for 8 years )

I can't think of any series of games that haven't had a release in 8 years that I'd like to see release a new game, to be honest.

What I'd much rather see at this point is some of the golden age games get remade with great graphics. A few that come to mind are Final Fantasy VII, the first two Dues Ex games, and a couple others.

1. How long have you been a member of the forum?

2. If there was one thing you could change to make the forum better what would it be?

Two questions sir.

1. About three years, five months.

2. Change the background image to something else. lol

Have you played Turok Evolution, if yesh then do you think it should be remade for the XBOX ONE?

and

What do you think of the words: YOLO and SWAG?

and

Would you rather watch 3 straight hours of Barbie movies, or 3 straight hours of that Hello Kitty animated series that came out several years ago?

Hello there TD,me again.I'm playing Halo 4 on heroic like four days and I've already experienced bugs more than 10 times.Some of them are:

Grunts or elites runing in without making steps to walk through,banshee stuck underneath rock or structure (Reclaimer,Forerunner).

Other bugs are probably there but they're probably minor.

Tell me is there anything I can do about it?Does this game updating and fixing bugs?

Have you played Turok Evolution, if yesh then do you think it should be remade for the XBOX ONE?

and

What do you think of the words: YOLO and SWAG?

and

Would you rather watch 3 straight hours of Barbie movies, or 3 straight hours of that Hello Kitty animated series that came out several years ago?

Yes I have, and I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be. It's a decent game, and the graphics could be much better.

They aren't words, they are acronyms. ;)

3 straight hours of Hello Kitty, because it would probably be more entertaining.

I really need some tips on how to take out the final legendary ship on AC Rogue (I have a maxed out Morrigan btw)

Well, what I did was use my charge ability to out maneuver the big one and get in front of it so I could broadside the crap out of it. When the other two appeared I focused on the big one until it was gone, then took down the other two, once again using the charge attack for maneuverability.

Took me about five tries.

Hello there TD,me again.I'm playing Halo 4 on heroic like four days and I've already experienced bugs more than 10 times.Some of them are:

Grunts or elites runing in without making steps to walk through,banshee stuck underneath rock or structure (Reclaimer,Forerunner).

Other bugs are probably there but they're probably minor.

Tell me is there anything I can do about it?Does this game updating and fixing bugs?

The banshee one has always been a bug lol As far as grunts and elites not moving their legs while walking, that's one I haven't seen. The updates that are coming out should fix the bugs, but if they don't then clearing your cache or redownloading the game are the only two troubleshooting steps that I can think of that may help.

• Like 1

Yes I have, and I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't be. It's a decent game, and the graphics could be much better.

They aren't words, they are acronyms. ;)

3 straight hours of Hello Kitty, because it would probably be more entertaining.

Well, what I did was use my charge ability to out maneuver the big one and get in front of it so I could broadside the crap out of it. When the other two appeared I focused on the big one until it was gone, then took down the other two, once again using the charge attack for maneuverability.

Took me about five tries.

The banshee one has always been a bug lol As far as grunts and elites not moving their legs while walking, that's one I haven't seen. The updates that are coming out should fix the bugs, but if they don't then clearing your cache or redownloading the game are the only two troubleshooting steps that I can think of that may help.

Thanks for reply,also I forgot to mention this,they're moving their legs (looks crazy and funny) but they don't walk in any direction.Since I didn't downloaded game,I have my GOY edition and it came like bundle copy,is procedure same as for downloaded game?Delete and install again?

What say you about the newest Lightsaber design?

new-saber-so-what-s-up-with-star-wars-ep

I think it's completely useless except to look kind of cool.

Thanks for reply,also I forgot to mention this,they're moving their legs (looks crazy and funny) but they don't walk in any direction.Since I didn't downloaded game,I have my GOY edition and it came like bundle copy,is procedure same as for downloaded game?Delete and install again?

Oh yeah, that happens sometimes as well. I think there's a video somewhere on youtube of a Brute in H3 doing that, and they put techno music in the background.

Oh yeah, that happens sometimes as well. I think there's a video somewhere on youtube of a Brute in H3 doing that, and they put techno music in the background.

I've found that retarded dancing brute somewhere,sadly there's no techno (nothing) :(

Anyway you know what we've talking about here.Also I've found these funny videos while searching for dancing brute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee9mvPGTRUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbm9g-VBrs

I was laughing like crazy. :D

Which scene from halo made you cry? and what is your favorite character?

I don't cry, but Johnson's death did make me sad because he was my favorite character.

Do you think Space Cadet pinball would be a great Indie game for the xbox one? I would certainly buy that for 5 bucks...maybe a dollar.

Considering that the game was free on Windows machines I wouldn't pay to play it on Xbox One. I probably wouldn't even play it on X-Box One because I played it nearly every day in school for three or four years.

Since Indie games are the traditional 'Why Not?' category of gaming, I think it would make a good indie game.

Do you believe a person is shaped more by nature or by nurture?

And is athleticism solely genetic?

I believe that it's more nurture than nature simply because it's difficult to prove otherwise. It's easy to prove that nurture influences one's psyche, but difficult to prove that nature does.

And athleticism is not solely genetic. There is evidence that it is partly genetic, but it works in much the same way that eating a chocolate chip cookie works for someone who enjoys chocolate. They still have to have psychological motivation to be athletic, regardless of their genes.