This is my Goodbye.

ShockGazm

Shock, I respect your reason to leave. I do hope you stop in occasionally, however I do understand your reasoning and I wish you only the best. You have been a great members and a good friend to many of us here. I hope things get sorted out for you in life. I do understand how life changes, it can change in an instant. Carpe diem good sir.

See ya soon bud. :)

• Like 2

I understand your situation. Meta Knight had a similar problem. You will be greatly missed ShockGazm. I... I will miss you. I was hoping to be friends with you. But I cannot. I hope to see you later on in life. Peace, bro.

• Like 1

I don't know you incredibly well Shock, definitely not as much as I'd like to, but I saw you around enough and read enough of your posts to know you were an outstanding member. An excellent contributor to the community, you even got yourself a spot on the Top 15.

I'll miss seeing you around the forums, but I do understand, we all have matters we have to handle in the real world, I hope nothing but the best for you, and hope to see you again one day. :hi:

• Like 1

This is very sad to see such a good member go.

We're going to miss your quality posts man :c Hopefully you resolve any issue you have with life and come back to us sooner!

Thanks for being a quality member and even if you weren't so active, everyone knew you regardless. 

Catch you on the far side.

• Like 1

Well I guess I have to say cya later Shock I hope that all of your goals come true and I do hope you return to us since you will be missed here even if you didn't speak a lot in the shoutbox you still are a great member who will be missed.

Cya later buddy.

• Like 1

Wow ShockGazm this is so sudden. You're a well liked member here and I can honestly say you will be missed by the forum. All members have to do this at some time whether they announce as honorably as you did or not. But everyone, especially the older members, knows that real life takes priority and that sometimes life gets in the way.

So Shock I hope we'll see you sooner than you think. Goodluck buddy.

• Like 1

Though it is sad to see you leave, I have no other option in grief to skip to acceptance. Though I never spoke to you much, I posted in a few forums/started topics and you happened to post a worthy opinion of whatever the topic may have been.

And although it is fun to tend to the gaming area of human want, Life itself needs the spotlight for a while, Like a dog it needs constant care and maintenance... Maybe not a dog, More like a car. 

But regardless, I really wish you luck as I know luck in the world is really all you need, and smarts of course, but aside from all you are right, and you have every right to fix as much as you possibly can before coming back, No matter how long.

All we have to do is keep the hope that you come back, As in Everlost - "The stronger someone believes a rumor, The more likely what is believed will happen." Though, A majority of rumors in Everlost aren't the best, Let's all keep this one the best we can. Maintain this rumor, Let no one ruin it, and let no one make it fade.

Thanks for being here as long as you have been, Thanks for giving us warning about your leave, and of all; Thanks for being here as family, Because that is what we are all about.

Best of luck ShockGazm, Make sure your next arrival here is a real shocker. - TDM

• Like 2

I did say that my above post was my last message but after reading these comments I have to say I've absorbed all of what you guys have said to me and this is exactly why I love this community, you're all great members and very kind people! I really do appreciate the support, I know this isn't the first time this has happened and I'm sure very soon another member will have to leave due to reasons relating to mine. To those also having issues regarding their real lives, I truly hope you find a way to solve your issues or at least manage to stabilize your life to a point where you are happy. I know it will be difficult, I think we have all dealt with these issues at some point in our lives and I'm sure there are members here that are having them now. Stay strong and march your way to victory!

Finally, I'd like to say keep up the amazing work here at 343i and next time around I hope to be a more spontaneous member!

Until next time. :welcome:

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 5

I know all too well what hard times are like. But everyone fixes them differently. I do hope your way to a better time soon, as long rough times are never easy, no matter the situation. 

Hope to see you around soon. :hugz:

Farewell. :welcome:

• Like 3

I wish it did not have to be this way... But if this is what you truly feel is the right thing to do, then I will stand by your decision. And respect it. But, I will be really sad to see you go...

Life in a way... is like a tree.

We start off small, and weak... Fragile, yet strong, constantly growing to fit our surroundings. As we grow, we change in many ways, while leaving behind many roots. The more people we encounter, the more friends we make, and the more we strengthen our relationships with our familys, the more roots we develop into the soil. The more roots we have the more healthy and nourished we become. And the deeper into the earth the roots reach, the stronger the tree. And we shed our ideals and beliefs every season, like a tree sheds it leaves, and we are constantly changing our view on life, yet our outlook remains oddly the same. Our outlook does not change until we grow above the canopy. Grow past the other trees so we may see the sky for ourselves. No more living under the shadows of our successors. We must find ourselves, to truly branch out. It is only then, can we be at one with ourselves and life. So that we may lay our seeds into the soil...and let our offspring live the life that we never could.

There are no mistakes in life. Each mistake is only but a single, tiny branch. Each branch we have is what makes us stand out. It was what makes us, unique. We are who we are because of the choices we made. Because of the branches we have.

Who we end up becoming, and who the future will remember, is what we will chose to do later in life. Our past does not define us, and our futures are uncertain. What we make of our lives is only what we chose to do, here. Now. In this moment....

Look at how much all of your friends here love you.... Always remember how much we will miss you. And never forget it. I wish you the best of luck my friend. I hope that you find what it is you are searching for.  Try not to look at this goodbye as the closing of a single door. But rather, as the opening of thousands. 

But don't lose whats important... Remember... Walking with a friend in the darkness, is better than walking alone in the light.

Take care friend....  I bid you farewell....Until, we meet again. 

office3.gif?w=640

• Like 3

Waaah Shockyy :(

Even though I didn't know you very well, I know that you were one of my first friends on this forum, and for that I'll always remember you! I hope you get done what you need to get done, and it would be so cool if you came back! I'm wishing you the best of luck in your life my friend!

~ Stay awesome,

DeathByFae

• Like 1

Wow man, your leaving?  I can honestly say that there is only a handful of people here who can articulately or intellectually challenge me on the forums and in Halo in general.  YOU were one of those few people.  We had many arguments, many rants, and what many may see as combative interactions.  I however see it as a healthy expression of perspectives, and an unspoken respect and friendship.  I am going to miss you Shock, and I hope you do return here at some point.

We all have things in our lives that affect us, and our ability to be part of a community.  I think people forget sometimes that most of us have busy and hectic lives outside of the forum that warrants us breaking from it from time to time.  I can understand your standpoint and I wish you nothing but the best in the life my fiend!

• Like 2