Missing Award Thread

RedStarRocket91

I'm missing the following:

Youtube subscribtion award

Fb like award

Helping hand appearently for giving something away. I gave away several codes for avatar items.

Beat Biggles award, I know it's not official anymore but it would be nice to not have it on my about me page and in my award box instead

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Awards Given by Azaxx. Reminder given by Drizzy - The Biggles is a little present we're letting you use as your MoM Wish.

Still need my File Share award... Haven't ever got it since I requested it about... Ya know, 2-3 years ago? Would be appreciated if I  got it. (But I recommend a mod that's not Drizzy_Dan to give it to me. Thanks!)

post-7524-0-65048400-1354495298.gif
Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Hm you should get it automatically now when you upload to the Gallery. Anyway too bad. It's my job.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hold up... I subscribed to the YouTube channel however long ago, and I've just recently found it out... So I need that award I guess.

I'm not sure what my account name is. I think it's Joseph Winfree, but if not my profile picture is some Guy having an arm come out of his skull.

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Award given, thanks for subscribing!

I think I'm missing the Gamer award for competing in a community playdate!

There is an award for that? Then im missing that one too

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Award given, thanks for attending!

Yes you do because it was an official Event hosted by Cooliest but I don't have a list of participants.

I can only remember a few which was me, Unease P3anut, UNSC Spartan-II, D-38 Boss and a few others that I can't remember so you will have to ask Cooliest about that

Facebook and Possibly Twitter. And maybe the Golden Spade. I know for sure that I actually played with him. Your choice mate.

EDIT: Twitter confirmed. Username: Eqwinoxe

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Awards received Eqwinoxe.

I think people from the May the Fourth are still awaiting their awards.

Never mind what I stated above!!! The awards were handed out a few moments ago and I didn't notice!!

Edited by Azaxx
Yeah, you better realise that, or I will remove yours.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I supposed to get another little Star looking award for being on the top 15 this month?

I got it from February's 15, and I don't know if you can get multiple.

Also I'm keeping the 2 YouTube awards? I mean I'm all for more awards, but I'd rather be fair, and whatever. I can't come up with good words right now to explain this, so if at all possible then remove it (well if you don't see it as a problem then that's fine too).

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Second YouTube Award removed but Top 15 Award given to replace it. And soon, Caption Contest.

Uh I had attended two of the original Ninjas v Forum events, I dunno if I qualify for the awards but I wanted to bring it up, thanks.

EDIT: Just noticed I had 1 NvF already, if I'm entitled to two considering I attended two of them but only got one award, then go ahead, if not it's cool.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Yes you certainly are entitled to it. Award given.

I don't have the gamer award for the 'Invasion of the Mods' event.

Also the awards for this months top 15 need to be handed out.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Awards received.