RedStarRocket91

Missing Award Thread

Self destruct has hosted a few events now that I think there should be a community game award given out for it.

Self destruct has hosted a few events now that I think there should be a community game award given out for it.

The 'Gamer' award is only given out in Events hosted by Event Management or events that have received special permission to utilize the award.

• Like 1

So when will we be getting or GFW awards? I did half of the battles and I only fought for the OS.

I think I am missing the top 15. also how do u GSD Cookie one?

You have to have been selected by the Top 15 selection team for a spot on the list to receive a Top 15 award. You can obtain the GSD award by solving his riddle. 

So when will we be getting or GFW awards? I did half of the battles and I only fought for the OS.

The Great Forum War awards are still in the process of being created, sorry about the delay, everyone who participated wil receive their respective awards as soon as possible.

• Like 2

You have to have been selected by the Top 15 selection team for a spot on the list to receive a Top 15 award. You can obtain the GSD award by solving his riddle. 

The Great Forum War awards are still in the process of being created, sorry about the delay, everyone who participated wil receive their respective awards as soon as possible.

Ahh okay thanks for the update BZ :) I was just curious since I'm not in any rush to claim them, mostly just curious. Thanks again BZ ^_^

Edited by Yang Xiao Long

So I noticed that I didn't receive my award for doing Maru's 2v2/3v3 event. I was Biggles' partner for the 2v2 but I didn't attend the 3v3 because of something that I can't remember.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Yes you did :P

MoMMy award plz.

Edited by Drizzy_Dan
Never! Jk you got it.

I gave Conner a reach helmet code, so would that mean I qualify for the Helping Hand?

Everyone that participated in the Christmas thing needs their awards.

• Like 1

I was supposed to get an award for participating in the Paintball event; I only got the award for winning the event.

The assist, or helping hand. Maybe that award doesn't exist anymore. We got one last year is all I know.

Missing Top 15, January 2015. (Maybe early to be asking but oh well.)

Helping Hand Award.

I gave out two prizes to both Yoshi and Frank for the Christmas Tree of 2014.

i need the helping hand too i gave out a 3 month xbl gold card for the christmas tree

and i needs my second special guest award for doing interview with the stars a second time lol

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1