Kitty this may sound strange but you reminding me of me in so many ways when I first joined but I must ask please join blue Team I am sure with dedication you will soon become a Spartan if you joined. :)

fine ill join. but i want the same respect i get with my clan. after all i am in charge of anyone who play halo in my clan. i will give u a halo reach clan map to chouse and u cant make any edits without my permission. ill join but i dont want to be seen as a recrut im going on to xbox soon and i hope u send me a friend request so we can get this clan thing situated ill msg u when im ready to join

• Like 1

UPDATE

Promotion

The Kilburnator has been promoted to Apprentice.

Apprentice.gif

fine ill join. but i want the same respect i get with my clan. after all i am in charge of anyone who play halo in my clan. i will give u a halo reach clan map to chouse and u cant make any edits without my permission. ill join but i dont want to be seen as a recrut im going on to xbox soon and i hope u send me a friend request so we can get this clan thing situated ill msg u when im ready to join

All Members in Blue Team should be treated with equal respect. We are all the same, no one is worse than the other. Ranks are meant to represent dedication, leadership, and skill. Will all these factors, you can easily be promoted just like Ranger said. People begin on recruit, but that means nothing. They can get to a much higher rank. Rank doesn't mean everything, Teamwork does.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Final Recording Date Change

I have decided a final date change for the Blue Team Video recording. It will be on 8 February 2014 at 8:45 PM GMT on Halo: Reach. It will be a short scene and only requires a gold visor. It is open to everyone.

Promotions

JXZAW is being promoted to Sergeant Grade 3. Ruby Rose is being promoted to Private Grade 2. Congratulations.

Sergeant_Grade_3.gifPrivate_Grade_2.gif

Blue Team Training Map Tour

There is not much to be said but there may be an upcoming tour on Blue Team's Training Map. It is still currently in development but will not take long to complete. There tour will take place some time after we have completed the recording. I will set a date when necessary.