None is true.

All Halo is bad.

Except for the Halo franchise, that one was good. (:

I honestly didn't take Halo 4 to be that bad. It was really good graphics and the gameplay was new but still had the Halo feel.

I really like the game overall!

Bravo! I have noticed that many "True Halo Fans" always came in and complain that Halo has decayed since Halo 2or CE, but I believe Halo has evolved over time.Icthink Halo 4 is a good game, but only time will show what it will be remembered as. I personally like Halo 3 the best, but whatever, that is my opinion. I look forward to seeing what is in the future of Halo!

Some parts are negative, but I wanted to properly show the comparison of what we have from 343i versus what we got from Bungie with the same situation in mind. Unfortunatly, it was a post originally slated towards all the haters, to try to give them a more open world view of how Halo is evolving and what can be naturally expected. I may decide to post a few more tid bits here and there to clarify some things, but that is for another day.

Some parts are negative, but I wanted to properly show the comparison of what we have from 343i versus what we got from Bungie with the same situation in mind.

Criticism is fine, if there is a part of the game that isn't up to $60 quality we shouldn't gloss over it, we should point it out so something can be done about it in the future.