What is your favorite Halo 4 Multiplayer map so far?

DarknessX03

What is your favorite Halo 4 Multiplayer Map?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Halo 4 Multiplayer Map?

• Haven
    • Adrift
    • Longbow
    • Exile
    • Solace
    • Complex
    • Ragnarok
    • Abandon
    • Meltdown
    • ???

Hey everyone, so I posted this just to see your opinions on the maps we've seen so far. As far as we know there is one more War Games map that comes with the game, and it has yet to be released. However I wanted to do this poll and discussion thread anyway, seeing as I'd love to know you guys' opinions on the maps c:

You can vote for any of the ten above maps, including '???' but if you pick that for fun I suggest you post your real answer below xD It is possible to vote for every map since it's multiple choice, but I only suggest doing that if you love every map equally, which is possible but I highly doubt a majority of you will feel this way.

I choose Exile. It's large, but not -too- large. Scorpion, Gauss Hog, and Banshee. Lovely look and very nice Rat's Nest-y donut feel to it. Great sightlines and (I'm guessing) excellent compatibility with virtually all game modes.

Yeah I love that Rat's Nest feel. Like you said it's not too large, and with little tunnels through the cliffs are a great way to get around.

Oh my god, the teabagging made my day xD I'm not even going to be mad when that happens to me. xD

Just lay down and enjoy. ;D

and then I come in and destroy your mantis and betray you and destroy everyone of your vehicles before you even get to them :D

You wouldn't dare! D:<

Meltdown hands down imo. Intriguing map design, perfect blend of vehicle and on foot action, and has a really classic feel. Can't wait to play it.

I personally am enjoying every map so far with the exception of Adrift, since I haven't seen too much of it myself.