DLC Content From LE vs. LE Console

PSICOM SPARTAN

Since I planned on reserving my Halo 4 LE console at GameStop today I wanted to ask;

The guy there told me previously that the Xbox 360 bundle came with and Armor, a weapon skin, and an emblem unique to that version. As in different bonus' than the Limited Edition counterpart.

Was I misinformed or is this true? Thx in advance

Well at EB Games in Aus i get Oceanic Armour and Skin, along with FUD movie (Forward Unto Dawn) on disc. I get a blue print of the Infinity and some spartan armour too. I get more but i cant remember what else, but im pretty sure the console LE gets different stuff then just the normal Halo 4 LE game gets.It will probably come with Halo 4 themes or something too.

Lol, i don't think he'd lie, cause he'd get fired if he does! xD

But seriously, it makes sense the LE Console has more then the LE, after all, it is more expensive and more unique.

So, obviously it will come with more stuff.

Who lied about what?

everything you get for the LE console is on the Halo.xbox.com website

At the ComicCon panel, Frankie stated that each sku (LE, Console Bundle, Controller) come with different and unique exclusives. So I am guessing that the Console Bundle comes with exclusive items, but I do not know if that has been officially confirmed of what the exclusives are

The LE Console comes with a standard edition of the game, you don't get anything the LE game has. On the other hand you do get exclusives, like armor and skins with the console you would not get with the LE game. LE game has more content all together. It just depends do you really need another console?

Console does not get the FUD movie, other digital goodies, or the map packs early. It does get an armor skin, weapon skin, avatar items, and an emblem, I think.

P.S. Why do some ask if others really need another console? Do we know how old theirs is, or what condition it is in? Just a thing that makes me wonder.

• 2 weeks later...

At Eb Games in Australia, you get the Forest Armor Skin and Arctic Weapon skin and Mjolnir emblem. For both the Console and LE game, just got off the phone with them this morning about it and they said that since i Pre orderd the Console and LE Game i would be getting 2x(Forest Armor Skin and Arctic Weapon skin and Mjolnir emblem)

They said they did this because they didnt think people would get both the LE Game and Console. -_-

Anyone know anything else about this?

because i thought You should be getting different DLC armor skins and weapons skins and emblems for the Console and LE game??

At Eb Games in Australia, you get the Forest Armor Skin and Arctic Weapon skin and Mjolnir emblem. For both the Console and LE game, just got off the phone with them this morning about it and they said that since i Pre orderd the Console and LE Game i would be getting 2x(Forest Armor Skin and Arctic Weapon skin and Mjolnir emblem)

They said they did this because they didnt think people would get both the LE Game and Console. -_-

Anyone know anything else about this?

because i thought You should be getting different DLC armor skins and weapons skins and emblems for the Console and LE game??

Those are pre-order bonuses, not the DLC.

Standard Limited Edition from Gamestop:

• Digital content also included:
  • Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4
  • Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
  • Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn
  • Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:
  • Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
  • Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
  • An exclusive in-game emblem
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
  • Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set*
  • The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.
  • War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
  • Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
  • The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC's greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Halo 4 Limited Edition Console from Gamestop:

• Custom Designed Console
  • 2 Custom Halo 4 Wireless Controllers with Blue LED lights and a D-pad
  • 320GB HDD
  • Halo 4 Standard Edition Game
  • Xbox LIVE code for bonus Halo 4 downloadable content
  • Wired Headset
  • Custom sounds when the console is turned on and when the Eject button is pushed

So the only additional stuff you get for the console is some DLC, and it doesn't go in depth about what DLC. All that money just goes towards the console.

So if you aren't in need of a new xbox I would skip on getting the console.

I don't care about all the extras from the LE. I'd love to have them, but I do need that Xbox. And I can't have both. :(

*cough*Mainly because I'd rather have that devastator headset*cough* lol

Why? i have a turtle beach x11 headset and that is perfect on its own :D