HALO goes Paintball?

JackFrost101

Okay everyone knows this won't happen, but I will make this happen. I want to talk to Microsoft about this maybe even make some sort of a deal with them. Bill Gates right now is the owner of the HALO rights so if it means I have to talk to him to make this happen believe me I will. I want to make a paintball facility dedicated to HALO where you can become a real spartan and work your way up the ranks to become the best. We're working on buying this property that's 87 acres to build this huge indoor and outdoor facility all for paintball. We would like to go really far with this if Microsoft would allow us. They would never do anything like this because it's just not them and plus they wouldn't spend the money to do this. So I'll spend the money and I'll do this and microsoft won't have to spend a dime. All I need is the okay from them. There also going to want there cut in the profit they can have it as long as i get the okay for this project. My goal is to make indoor and outdoor maps that look like a halo battle grounds. We want to make people feel like there apart of the halo universe, to actually feel what it's like to be a real spartan. We want to incorporate drop pods on some maps where you as the spartan enter the map from a drop pod and meet up with your team. Each spartan armor will be linked through a com system so each team can talk to there teammates through the helmet. We also want to make custom paintball guns to look like the halo assault rifle. We want to do different game options like free for all, capture the flag, king of the hill, defend the fort and many more. If your interested in being a apart of this project were going to start something called a Kickstarter to raise money cause this isn't cheap. We would like to open this next summer if possible. But before I post the Kickstarter I have to talk to Microsoft first. Now take the time to think about what you just read and tell me what you think.

Now it's your turn spartan, are you ready?

• Like 2

Been thinking the same idea since may from last year, I went into it soo much that I even started thinking of a mechanism for a paintball machine gun for those ppl that admire Jorge. I haven't put this idea on motion since I didn't have any feedback from any other player on the idea, but since you have the $ and (hopefully) the contacts to even dream to talk to Bill Gates then you can count on me. I have a few other ideas that might make the game more realistic, let me know if you would like to hear about them.

87 acres of land, partial indoor and outdoor facility, custom guns for all, Spartan armor with coms link, custom halo themed maps, paintballs for all, rent for the land, drop pods and accessories, and accessories for game types.

Just an estimate, but that sums up to a good chunk of change. I estimate a $1,000,000 price tag. Plus more every month for the rent of an 87 acre piece of land.

This is a fantastic idea, but where will you get all this money yourself? Microsoft may offer to pay for a portion, but that's only if they believe it's worth it.

It's far fetched, but it would be genius, if it works

If you removed the drop pods and Spartan armor, and made all suits marines, than maybe, just maybe.. this could have happened.

Making suits similar to a set of Mjolnir armor just by the looks would be extremly expensive. And drop pods really, what should they have been droped from, a plane? the cieling? Doing that every match would also cost much.

And how would this whole thing work? Because if this Halo simulation were to survive it would have to cost for the players. This would be so expensive that only rich people could afford it, and not normal high class people, but people with really much money to spend on entertaining.

And for protection, the players would have to wear helmets, of some kind. If these were costum helmets to the playground, they would get really sweaty and smell really bad after some months. Cleaning them would not be an easy task because if they were to cover the whole head like they do in the Halo series, the helmets would need some kind of soft tissue inside to keep them comfterable and safe to wear.

If people had to bring helmets, it would ruin the whole illusion of being in the halo universe.Wich I suppose was the purpose of these paintball battlegrounds you hope to make.

So in order to make this possible you would have to lower your ambition a little, full spartan-look suits for 2 teams of 4 would cost to much to become a reality for average people.

• 8 months later...

in what state is it gona be in, if its in california i wanna be one of first ones to try this

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked: please do not revive dead threads.