Going to leave the site.....for a while.

Azaxx

As 'some' of you know I have issues from this site and my personal life. Stuff that has upset and annoyed me. So I decided to take time off and do stuff that i need to attend to, like my failing grades at school and other things that I wont talk about.

Im going to take 1-2 weeks off the site to cool down and such, might be longer or shorter, but that depends on how I feel. I'll come on for the PM's I get and to reply to them. But I'm not posting or helping in the shoutbox, so Donut the shoutbox is all yours once again.

I'll only post if it's absolutely needed. Like the Spectral Jester Playdate. But apart from that, I wont be adding to the site, because it's unneeded.

I hope you guys enjoy spam free shoutbox and forums, and I'll see you whenever I return.

Azaxx...my little Aussie buddy. I am sorry to hear you will frequent us so little. Do what you have to do to get things set right.

When you get back I will want proof each night that your home work is done before I let you spam the shout box.

P.S. I will ban anyone from the shout box that closes in on your shout record!

• Like 7

Okay... where's the camera crew? Azaxx... forum... break? Those are three words I would have never suspect come together. Azaxx I hope you well my friend. "You must fail to succeed" much like Einstein, Harris Ford and Bill Gates before us, like them you are taking action and taking your failure and propelling yourself forward. Good for you. Also why would we be happy with a spam free shout-box? Azaxx you never say anything rude, your always welcoming people and have something interesting to say, hardly spam in it's own right ( just maybe try to compact it into one shout ;) ). No happiness will be felt, only loss till you return, and we'll be waiting! -Nova

• Like 4

I will miss you when you are gone Azaxx. But, sorting these issues that are occurring right now is more important, so I hope that you get all of these things sorted out in your personnel life. I do hope to see you whenever you come on the forum. :wave: See you whenever you return.