halo 4 ending ideas

skout64

hello guys its skout64 andi wanna know whats way you wanna see the halo 4 ending i might post 1 my self when i get an idea also this is my 2nd ever forum post on this site (just saying)anyways leave you ideas down below i will loock forword to them :)

Seeing that we know almost nothing about the campaign, I just want it not the have a cliffhanger like Halo 2.

I also want a Cliffhanger, something like Cortana dying and Chief saying something like "We'll get over this". Or something like The Cryptum opens and reveals we're not fighting against the Didact. I do not want the Didact to be the enemy.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Customizable Shield Colors! Elites Have Blue Shields, Engineers Give Purple Shields, And Spartans Have The Same Old Gold Shields From Halo CE. Shield Colors I Think Would Be A Colorful Custimization :)

1 More Idea, The Awareness Package Should Give Indicators Of What Weapons Ur Enemies Have From A Distance So U Don't Charge A Waiting Guy With A Shotgun Or Keep Cover From An Aiming Sniper.

Customizable Shield Colors! Elites Have Blue Shields, Engineers Give Purple Shields, And Spartans Have The Same Old Gold Shields From Halo CE. Shield Colors I Think Would Be A Colorful Custimization :)

1 More Idea, The Awareness Package Should Give Indicators Of What Weapons Ur Enemies Have From A Distance So U Don't Charge A Waiting Guy With A Shotgun Or Keep Cover From An Aiming Sniper.

Actually, he was asking for ideas on the ending of the game.

I believe that the main villian (the leader of the Prometheans)will escape from Requim and that it will turn out that Prometheans are scattered across the universe and are going to help rogue Covanent fire the remaining Halo rings or some other Forerunner weapon that is unknown about at this time.

I believe that the main villian (the leader of the Prometheans)will escape from Requim and that it will turn out that Prometheans are scattered across the universe and are going to help rogue Covanent fire the remaining Halo rings or some other Forerunner weapon that is unknown about at this time.

Unlikely as the Didact Hated the halos and only used them as a last resort as they had no other choice + Didact likes humans (or did)

I've seen a scene where the Captain of the Infinity argues with the Chief and Cortana because he wants to leave Requiem, but Chief says it will be dangerous because of Prometheans, which the Capn hasn't spotted yet. Maybe Prometheans manage to scape to Earth

I would like the end of the final mission to have an intense warthog action scene like the end of halo 3 and CE. I feel great cruising in my warthog with that heroic music playing and explosions all around me! Otherwise, i have a feeling that Chief will get Cortana fixed by a forerunner or something like that. I would hate to see her die, because who would talk to Chiefinside his helmet in the future halos?? I would enjoy it if the legendary ending had something to do with the flood or precursors. And i also wonder what will happen to crew of the Infinity.......

What I hope it is is that it shows master chief in a room having a meeting with the survivors of the infinity's crash, after they get it working again, and the captain of the ship is saying something about how if master chief needs to continue his quest to finding the didact or something he says "Well, you're gonna need some help!" and both Sargent Johnson and the Arbitor walk into the room, and then it cuts to black...

• Like 1

What I hope it is is that it shows master chief in a room having a meeting with the survivors of the infinity's crash, after they get it working again, and the captain of the ship is saying something about how if master chief needs to continue his quest to finding the didact or something he says "Well, you're gonna need some help!" and both Sargent Johnson and the Arbitor walk into the room, and then it cuts to black...

Anything involving Arbiter! I would like him to do something real epic to save the whole world

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT AS AN ENDING?!

Cortana saying the same thing in Halo CE.

"It's over..." and I Want MC saying...

"no, I think we're just getting started." Then actually show his face... BECAUSE IT'S MASTERCHIEf.

WE ARE NOT THE MC.

The Masterchief is his own man... I just want him to look badass.

Neh in every game trailer I watch there is a ending cutscene in it, but the ending might be Cortana yelling I will not let you leave this planet! but I really don't want to spoil the ending...

Well that takes place in the middle of the campaign because they showed that whole cutscene at comic-con and the captain of the Infinity wants to leave Requiem so Cortana says I will not let you leave this planet, and in that cutscene they're talking about not letting "him" leave the planet, so I think the ending will have to do with stopping "him" otherwise it would just be a cliff-hanger

okay lets just say this, they already told us where the ending will take place, its going to take place in a hanger getting ready to go to war probally in the infinity hanger

On Conan they said that scene happens around the end of the game, with the Infinity preparing to go to war, an epic battle where the ending will take place and I'm sure will be huge and dynamic. The only way I think the game could end that way is from the scene in the E3 trailer that shows chief turning towards the camera with Spartan 4s behind him, that would be pretty cool. Chief just facing the hangar doors as they open and sees an enormous battle with humans, prometheans, and maybe even covenant. John then starts running towards the fight and like the Halo 3 starry night commercial, would jump off a hill onto a leader Promethean, credits roll. But that would just leave the ending open, when 343 clearly has to set up Halo 5, even though that could start in that epic battle. And let's not forget Spartan Ops, which takes place 6 months after the campaign, so it'd be a really stupid move to end the campaign right before a huge battle, and then tell players about it in spartan ops. Either way 343 has to at least show the war Infinity is heading towards, and I'm expecting it to be the final battle in halo 4