Top 15 Members - March!

MCPO Mayh3m

FIIIIIIIIIRST 

Congrats to all Top 15 members, all well deserved hard workers, it's gotta be hard to pick them in such an active community, now a larger aid is ahead, determining who on this list is MoM for April? Conspiracies below!

Again, congrats to all members on here.  :thumbsup: 

Ninja'd twice before you were first! :ninja:

• Like 2

Awesome list! Each and every person on that list is amazing! And I know most of them! But even the ones I may not know so well, are still, truly deserving of being chosen! So big applause everyone! Good job my friends, and congrats!

^_^

• Like 1

Hmm... Surprised weasel wasn't there this month. Eh, Oh well. Congrats to you all! You truly deserve the honor of being in the top 15, As being in the top 15 is amazing! You get free cookies, And pizza... And baked weasel too sometimes, If you are lucky, Of course.

Because I usually steal the weasels and release them into the wild.

I'm on the 343iCF most wanted list for stealing food. Aka Baked weasel.

Now, If you excuse me, I shall leave this confetti weasel popper here, While I run ever so dramatically from the guards of the weasel bakery. See ya! *Sprints off*

:P

Congrats to all Top 15 members, all well deserved hard workers, it's gotta be hard to pick them in such an active community, now a larger challenge is ahead, determining who on this list is MoM for April? Conspiracies below!

Again, congrats to all members on here. :thumbsup:

Who would be on the MoM list for April...

Hmm... None other than ME of course!! Nah, Just kidding with you. If anything, I would bet most likely.... Hmm.... How about we wait until April? :P

Congratulations are in order... this is it... Ta Daaaa!! *small bag of confetti falls from ceiling, and 2 balloons float down...*

What? You thought that I'd post an extravagant set of pictures resembling 'Redneck Selection'?

Shame on you on thinking such things, and glory on you for being so amazing :D

#RedNeckSelection2014 :D

• Like 1

Awesome I am on it again and congrates to all you others who made this list everyone keep up the great work. :)

EDIT

I almost forgot to make a crazed conspiracy !

Bnus and BZ are being taken out because Twam knows they are a threat to his forum power and replaced them with his puppets !

While BZ and Bnus and being disposed of !

Edited by Caboose the Ace

Again, thanks guys ^_^ It's always a pleasure to see these lists (especially if I'm on them :D )

Little do they know, I bribe them every month to put me on the list. Well, except January, I couldn't afford it then...

Hmm... Surprised weasel wasn't there this month. Eh, Oh well. Congrats to you all! You truly deserve the honor of being in the top 15, As being in the top 15 is amazing! You get free cookies, And pizza... And baked weasel too sometimes, If you are lucky, Of course.

Because I usually steal the weasels and release them into the wild.

I'm on the 343iCF most wanted list for stealing food. Aka Baked weasel.

Now, If you excuse me, I shall leave this confetti weasel popper here, While I run ever so dramatically from the guards of the weasel bakery. See ya! *Sprints off*

:P

Who would be on the MoM list for April...

Hmm... None other than ME of course!! Nah, Just kidding with you. If anything, I would bet most likely.... Hmm.... How about we wait until April? :P

Hey, Half-man-half-Weasel, I thought you had forgotten about us, I haven't seen you here for a while. You've been so inactive, that's probably why you're not on the list. Be more active!

Edited by JXZAW