Will destiny be any good?

Left4NewVegas

This game will be just as big as Halo. It already looks beautiful, Bungie's taken the time to finish and polish this game, the idea of traveling from world to world in our own Solar System is exciting. There's so much going on. This game will overtake any Halo in popularity when it comes out I think. But Halo will always reign supreme

• Like 7

Does it look any good? Will bungie be able to make a game that is as big if not bigger than halo? What does everyone think?

The images, videos, and concept art all look very impressive at it's current state and the limited musical composition that has been teased in the videos sounds intriguing! Destiny seems to be a game that will change the way players interact online. In a quote from an article in the latest GI...

Bungie calls Destiny the world's first "shared-world shooter". Similar to the structure of a massively multiplayer RPG, Destiny is always online, with players working together and apart in order to craft their own stories and pursue their own goals.

I can't particularly comment on what I "think" of the game yet but I can tell you that I am super excited to see what is to come and am VERY impressed with what has been shown thus far. So much so that I have Destiny preordered and paid for already, lol! :thumbsup:

• Like 5

I do honestly think that this game, Destiny will be great.

As most of us have seen Bungies earlier games.

We all know that he Is a great game creator.

Now I dont think It will be as good as Halo but, It will earn Its title later In the future.

But, for now I think that Destiny wont be as good as Halo..yet.
  • Like 1

The most important thing is: let's not start comparing it with Halo.

Halo is Halo, it's nonesense to compare it with another game. Especially with a different gamestyle.

Bungie is a veteran studio, they know how to make good games. And this one looks promising. I'm 100% sure i'll buy it at day-one without hesitation.

• Like 3

Well from what I've seen from reviews, gameplay for Playstation, hints, and mutliple other sources and add on the reputation and trust I have in Bungie I think Destiny will be amazing. The next big game series of this Decade.

• Like 1

I certainly hope it is a great game. Destiny looks promising so far. I just hope they don't take the Halo Reach route and make a multiplayer that wasn't well thought out. If Bungie takes the time to make a great multiplayer like they have in the past, then Destiny will be a huge success.

its gonna be great from all the videos ive wached and read. i had a form with the vid but i cant find it.

• can costumize vehicals and aircrafts.
  • parts on planets so you can make a car from scrach
  • halo2 ranking system
  • one huge server
  • 4 known ememys
  • 4 known classes
  • can adventure to any planet in our solor system
  • playstation and xbox play together!!!

this game is a new advancement for gaming. definatly worth geting.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I think Destiny will be an epic game!

No, I dont think Bungie will be capable of making a better game than Halo.

He could maybe since he knows all the tricks with Halo and stuff.

I think that this game will be epic because the characters are odd looking, in a good way

the based story looks great and since we all know Bungie  is capable of making

such a wonderful game as he did to Halo.

Well, Bungie doesn't own the rights to the new Halo games anymore, right? So it seems that they would try very hard to surpass Halo, and become SUPERIOR! Also, many people say that 343i has ruined Halo with Halo 4. I don't think they ruined it, but did a terrific job. Honestly, Bungie wouldn't have pushed their luck with new controls, game play, story, etc. Yet, I still feel the original trilogy, along with Reach, had that "HALO" feel. If anyone knows what I'm talking about? I mean, with all the original soundtracks of the game, and the armor, etc. Anyway, back on topic. I think Destiny will be wonderful. :) I think all of us have to accept the fact that Halo has, and will keep on changing, and that Destiny is welcomed into the party! :)