I'm off, for good.

Lᴜᴋᴇ

So, you may notice, my lack of cyan name. This is the main reason I am leaving. I was, in my opinion, unfairly demoted, from my staff rank.

I feel I've been betrayed by the community, and the mods, and the admin. This may come as a shock to you, but I'm leaving now, for good. I can't take the fact that I have been cut down after everything I've done for this community.

YouTube is no longer my thing, and these forums are no longer my thing.

I'm no longer making the funtage, or handling requests, or doing anything to do with the forums.

You probably wont understand, but I held my position with respect and to have it cut down from me, well I can't really put it into words.

Thanks to the few that made these forums a better place.

Luke

So, you may notice, my lack of cyan name.

I feel I've been betrayed by the community and the people I know. This may come as a shock to you, but I'm leaving now, for good. I can't take the fact that I have been cut down after everything I've done for this community.

YouTube is no longer my thing, and these forums are no longer my thing.

I'm no longer making the funtage, or handling requests, or doing anything to do with the forums.

You probably wont understand, but I held my position with respect and to have it cut down from me, well I can't really put it into words.

Thanks to the few that made these forums a better place.

Luke

Luke, I haven't been here long, but I can feel for the pain of the people that make our community look bad. All of the people on XBOX Live sure don't help either, and the fact that there's a system that can be abused ISN'T Cool by any stretch of the imagination. I'll be missing you Luke, It's only been a few days, but the time I spent here with you will always be remembered. Good luck with the rest of your life, and above all, We'll miss you! Thanks again for the shoutout to the good members of this community.

• Like 2

Whoa... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :( :( :( :( :( :( :cray: :cry: :cry: :cray:

:'( Cya Luke. You are a true friend. It is really sad to see you go. :( :( Feels like my heart had just been ripped out again.

Wow. Luke, it is very sad to see you go. You were such a great friend Luke. I never expected this to happen, especially you. I really hope you change your mind.

Sincerely,

ZB-85

Dan is correct. Luke; I don't know what happened neither do I care. Luke I have stayed because of the community, you guys have made me happy when I should have been sad. I thought about what I did. For many hours, but the forum was like Wendys after a long soccer game, unfreakenbelievable. Luke, you should stay for the people you have met. We can always play on reach now and then but the forum is the communication hub. I don't know what the Mods are like "behind the seines" but I do know we and a lot on here are friends. If you want to abandon us, okay :( but please rethink this over.

Umm I'm new here. Can someone fill me in on what all this is about?

EDIT: Ok, I kinda get the gist of what's going on. Dude, whatever someone did to piss you off, I'm sure its no reason to leave all your friends. You've obviously done a lot to contribute to this community and make a lot of friends while you're at it. You shouldn't let one incident ruin it all for you.

Luke, no! Just....NO! You were such a devoted member who did so much for us. You were real funny and awesome. Luke, please stay. I don't care what the mods did to you! You've done so much for us. Like many other members said, do not leave!

Dude, no don't leave you have done so much for the whole community. You have gained many peoples respect and trust on this forum. If you could at least give it a second thought and/or chance about it. You have made people laugh and bring them up when there down. Personally I am surprised you have not got the MoM award yet. Give these forums one more chance you really did make it better. Moreover, I am not sure why you got demoted but I do not think you should give up on these forums just yet.

Oh no... First AD... Now you.... You're tearing me apart man. You have made such amazing commitments to these forums, I am extremely upset that you have decided to leave... Well, I wish you well, and I bid you good bye, and thanks.

No, not good bye. Until next time, friend. :)

I'm not gonna venture an opinion on what happened here or how justified you are beacuse I dont know what happened. Could someone give us some exposition on what exactly happened here? I get that he was demoted and it might have had something to di with the Youtube account but is there anything more to it than that?

I'm not going to say Im sorry your leaving beacuse honestly I don't know you. Would be curious to see what happened here though.

I'm not gonna venture an opinion on what happened here or how justified you are beacuse I dont know what happened. Could someone give us some exposition on what exactly happened here? I get that he was demoted and it might have had something to di with the Youtube account but is there anything more to it than that?

I'm not going to say Im sorry your leaving beacuse honestly I don't know you. Would be curious to see what happened here though.

I don't know him either, but from this thread alone, I can tell he was a well-loved member of this community. I'm very curious to see what happened here.

NO! luke! You put all your dedication to the forum! Now it's going to waste? NO, i don't want to see this. I won't settle for it. You were the heartbeat of the forum, you made the Youtube channel which was a huge success here. We love you Luke. Our top 15 will never come ey?

Top most dedicated members.(in my eyes)

1. Luke

2.Archangal Tyreal.

3. Mr.Biggles.

4.Kurt

5.ZB-85

6.Bullet storm

7.Vitamin PWN

8.FIREN4

9.Azaxx

10.Twin Reaper.

11.Adamj004

12.Spectral Jester

13.SuperIntendent

14.The director

15.Total May3m

MAy be changed in the future.

I want you to know That i will miss you and i won't think the forum would be the same without our cabbage loving friend. I will wait for your return, it's hard to leave, I know you'll be back...I know...

But until then

At ease. Cya. :broken heart:

Take the time you need bro. I feel the same way about HWP.com and here its a lot more friendly.

Oh die in a fire you worthless... lol. Hey Luke, there's a common rule among the most of the LARPers I've met over the years and it always stands with gamers, "Do what you can for those you care for, do what you can for those you wish to help, and do what you can when life seems to be more rough then good, but when your done with that, focus on yourself and do what is needed to be of assistance down the road. Only you are able to protect yourself." and from the responses given so far, your clearly a respected individual. So when your ready to rejoin the fold, we'll be here, with arms wide open, and hugs waiting to be given.

• Like 1

I've decided, after reading your such humbling responses, that I will be coming back. I just want time to think about what happened. Obviously, being demoted came as a huge shock to me, and I am as of yet still to see the reasons justified. Your responses have really humbled me, and so I thank you for that. See you soon,

Luke

(p.s I'll still make the funtage, and it will be submitted to whoever is running the YouTube channel)

• Like 5