Master Chief Face

BigMartin58

Master Chief Face  

55 members have voted

1. 1. If 343 were to show Master Chief's Face how would you want it to be presented?

• Pre-made face like the previous games have had for the characters.
    • The ability to make a custom face similar to in the saints row games.
    • Do not show his face at all.

• 2 months later...

If they do show his face, it should be at the moment when it awesome. Like, maybe when he's flying away from blowing up a Forerunner shield world or something. But, the moment has to be precisely :awesome: for it.

• Like 1

I dont ever want to see his face.. but I if I had to, iit would be like this:

In Halo 6 -

The Halo Array is about to go off and Master Chief has to stop it. Seeing there's no time to make it off alive, he sacrifices himself.

Like most Spartans do when they know their going to die, he takes his helmet off (The camera is facing behind him though, so you can only see the back of his head, not his actual face. So the wonder of what he looks like is still kept somewhat, and everybody ends up happy).

He stops the Halo Array right as it is about to go off and dies doing it somehow in an honorable way.

I dont ever want to see his face.. but I if I had to, iit would be like this:

In Halo 6 -

The Halo Array is about to go off and Master Chief has to stop it. Seeing there's no time to make it off alive, he sacrifices himself.

Like most Spartans do when they know their going to die, he takes his helmet off (The camera is facing behind him though, so you can only see the back of his head, not his actual face. So the wonder of what he looks like is still kept somewhat, and everybody ends up happy).

He stops the Halo Array right as it is about to go off and dies doing it somehow in an honorable way.

then he flies off using his ultra thrusters saying HAHA, ima be back for another trilogy suckers!

• Like 1

NEVER show his face

that will truly make halo die a little

I say it would kill halo for me. Not just make it a little worse.

The idea behind halo that makes it so good is that you get to be the hero. In other games the hero shows his face and you play as them. In halo the hero is masked and you are behind it. You are the hero. You are not just playing as one.

Frankie, in an interview, claimed that 343 will continue to run halo and keep creating games for 20 more years. If we show his face now, it will ruin the entire story for 20 years to come. Is that really what we want?

But what says Chief is going to be that Hero for the next 20 years? Sure, he's the hero for 4, 5 & 6, but what if he's not around after that?

But what says Chief is going to be that Hero for the next 20 years? Sure, he's the hero for 4, 5 & 6, but what if he's not around after that?

But, either way man, even so that is still a minimum of 6 years there with 4, 5, and 6. I'm just saying, if we show it in four, it ruins the rest of the games he's in.